Heavy/Scratch: Pretender Classics Snarl

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by TF Hunter D, Jul 16, 2010.

1. TF Hunter D

TF Hunter D Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Had this done for weeks, I had just not been able to post anything until now. Hope everyone likes it. Also thanx to Spoonman for the G1 Snarl head. As with my other Pretender Classics figures, I don't have a shell for the figure. I just call it a Pretender Classic to separate them from the current line of Classics (now called Generations).

Let me elaborate on how he was made. He was originally a KO Terrorcon Rippersnapper flipped upside down, with Pretender Grimlock arms, scales from one of those Robo-Dino Stegasaurus, modded front legs which are also Rippersnapper's, Stego head from KO toy I found from a flea market, head connector from a KO Insect TF from Big Lots, and tail from a KO Hun-Grrr. And, as mentioned earlier, head from Spoonerman. I started it the same time as I did the first Sideswipe figure, but couldn't get it finished due to finding the beast head, and then finding the right connector piece. Trust me, kids, finding the right beast head was a pain and a half. I barely get to find any junker TFs anywhere.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard Sons of Unicron PTT

News Credits:
    I love the concept. I also think you should do Pretender shells for them, that would eb one YMCA looking line up.

3. Grimlock_king

Grimlock_king Banned

I always loved the concept of pretender grimlock as my ex use to call it baby grimlock lol. This idea is awesome and I agree shells would be an awesome idea.

4. antapp

antapp Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Thats awesome.

5. TF Hunter D

TF Hunter D Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    THanx for the responses to both my figures. As for the photos, they seem to multiply all the painting mistakes I made on them. Granted, I'm not the best painter for custom figures. I currently use Krylon spray paint for the base colors and Testors painting pens for small details. But trust me, they look much better in person.