Prescient's For Sale Thread - Large Collection

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Prescient, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Prescient

Prescient Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Please click here for pics of the toys for sale.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...86-prescient-s-toy-room-shop-please-come.html

Most of the Stuff you see that is boxed is still sealed (MISB) A few things are MIB where I have opened them out of sheer curiosity and because I could, lol. I have never been a big box opener, preferring MISB and still tended to display the toys in their boxes even if I had opened them. I have had the majority of the loose toys from new (opened myself) with only a few used/opened ones coming to me from others / eBay.

I will ship internationally but because I am in the UK, it tends to be expensive. If you see anything you like, drop me a PM. I have a good idea what sort of prices I am after on things but I am open to reasonable offers. :D 

I take PayPal, Bank Transfer and Cash, shipping to PayPal registered address only.

2. Prescient

News Credits:
    At the moment the Universe / Animated collection is on Hold.

3. Sinestro

Sinestro Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    PM'd

4. Prescient

News Credits:
    I have had lots of requests for shipping to the USA

On items under 2kg this is about £20-£30 for 5 day insured and tracked service.

Anything over that and it jumps to £50+. However the costs don't increase that much more as the wight goes up till you hit 10kgs.

I have had about 10 requests from the USA for the whole collection. Shipping on this would be by airmail consignment and roughly £500 upwards for 5 day tracked.