Prequel Comics: Questions and Comments

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Brutus, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Brutus

Brutus Autobot

I just picked up the #1 and #2 prequel comics today, both with the Alternate Covers (Sketch Art of Bumble Bee and Sketch Art of Megatron in Ice) and I was curious if those are worth anything? Not planning on selling them, but wanted to know if the experts here had any idea.

That said, I wanted to comment on the comics. Very dark and forboding on Cybertron. I enjoyed them alot. Good to see the backgrounds for Sector 7 and all the things we've been straining to catch glimpses of.

P.S. The one black and white picture of Optimus Prime fighting is out of control.

2. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    i think that they are worth approximately £3

well, thats how much it costs me to buy them from my local shop anyway

you mean te pic of prime with his massive gun? i think hes compensating.. everyone knows that bumblebee has a bigger oil-pipe than prime, so much so that he likes to whip the cap off in front of humans

3. Brutus

Brutus Autobot

I'm pretty impressed with Bumble Bee's new look and overall story. I honestly wasn't a big Bumble Bee fan back in the day because he usually ended up causing more trouble for the Autobots than helping. Optimus Prime wouldn't bring a crack team of Autobots to fight the worst Decepticons ever plus one little, trouble-causing fool of a robot. Bumble Bee in this movie is awesome, I'm happy with all this changes and I do like the no speaking thing. He should've always been this awesome.