Premium Series for Revenge of the Fallen?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MonkeyBusiness, Mar 20, 2009.

1. MonkeyBusiness

MonkeyBusiness Autobot Engineer

While reading through the Leader-class Jetfire thread, I noticed people kept referring to a Premium series for RotF figures. I hadn't read or heard about it, so I was wondering if I missed something official, or if it's just conjecture? Mainly because if it's official, I'll wait on buying stuff until we know more.

2. autobotguy

autobotguy Well-Known Member

I think its just neandering thoughts as its what happened with the last movie toys. I never bought any of the Premium Series figures because its just paint. Although.....Ironhide looked friggin awesome with the super-glossy paint.

3. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    View topic - HASBRO Answers Seibertron's Questions

Hasbro's recent Q&A for TFs mentioned the possibility of Premiums for ROTF (perhaps as store exclusives) in Seibertron's chunk o' questions. I assume that lit any murmurings you've seen about it.

4. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    People have been trying to say this will happen since toyfair. Even in the link provided above they simply admit that it is an option. However fans waiting to put all of the movie toys over again when they become premiums will be highly disappointed. From what I have seen so far only Megatron really needs it.

5. Yaujta

Yaujta Not a Bear TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I seriously hope any 'premium' figures are left as store exclusives. Personally, buying a figure once, especially the leader-class ones is enough for me. Last time, if I'd have known premiums were going to be released, I'd have never bought all of the first editions like I did. As it turned out, I only got premiums of Barricade and Bumblebee.
    If they do it this time, I'm going to pass on them all.