Premium Megatron ....

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Megatron 305, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megatron 305

Megatron 305 Member

whats up with premium megatron? im only seeing premium optimus vids and no megatron vids or new pics??? Wheres all my Megatron fans???!!!! well i got a solution 2 that im gonna be getting one this wednesday i will post new pics and maybe a review pic or vid idk... until then if anybody gots any news or new discussion of premium megs let us know!!!

2. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    Argghhhhh!!!!!!!!! I was hoping this thread was going to show some new pictures of Premium Megatron.

You tease us!!!!!

You should have created this thread once you actually recieved the figure.

3. Megatron 305

Megatron 305 Member

it will... in 3 days or 4? idk... but ill show an all around pic review of premium megatron in and out of the box as soon as i recieve it besides i wanna build a little suspense lol... and i wanna see new stuff on him as well since i see vids of premium prime but not megatron...personally ive been an avid fan of the Decepticons/Predacons my whole life and i see everybody liking prime better than megatron when he is being made unpopular by hasbro ecause of his first crappy version....so where's all tha Megatron fans????

4. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    Look at my sig and avatar. :D 

I really cannot wait to see more pictures of Premium Megatron out of the box. He is the Premium figure I am most interested in buying.

5. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    Did you read the FAQ before you posted? The News forum isn't the place for questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.