Premium Collectibles, Good Bad experiences?

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Nighthawkblack, Oct 28, 2016.

1. bullettrain

bullettrain Master Investigator

News Credits:
    My chargeback with CBA was successful, and I have repurchased my disputed item from Robot Kingdom, here's hoping it gets here sooner that PC's effort!

Best of luck to everyone going through the dispute process themselves!

2. BlitzKing

BlitzKing Gold Member

Ebay:
    Lol. Robot Kingdom must be making a killing atm with most of us repurchasing our items from them.

3. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As well as any other companies that we've had to take our purchases elsewhere because of PC failure :p 
    They said the same thing about MP Dirge to me. End of July is 2 weeks out almost...
    upload_2017-7-19_9-7-21.png

4. kibble

kibble Seeker style, yo!

So when do these card companies step up and do something with whatever fishy is going on here? Or is it because they're all different financial sources so it's mostly just a blip to them?

5. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's a great question, considering I know one board member on here used the same payment method as me....Especially for the folks who live in Australia and was using PC as their means of getting their figures, and now are doing charge backs i.e. zippay I believe is one of the ways they used to pay for their figures.

6. Mormolyce

Mormolyce Throbbing Member

I used to work in credit cards, I can almost guarantee that this is lost in the deluge.

7. house of el

house of el Well-Known Member

Well I just decided to pop back into this thread and from the last time I was in here, it seems like this thing has finally blown up. I kept seeing this thing get bumped not realizing that the entire group now appears to have the same issues a few of us had early on. Sorry to hear this for all, but glad to see people trying to make sure everyone is aware of the issues at hand. Is there any way to change the thread name to make it clearer? if this site doesn't pull the banner off, maybe we should consider starting a new thread with a title that gets people's attention and bumping it daily if it's not stickied. I get that money talks, but I don't agree with the forum's decision to keep the banner up for this pathetic group of humans. PC's site is still fully functional, and people who don't know otherwise may still assume they are a legit business. It's very clear they've gone to great lengths to keep their facebook page clean. The best part is how every *unique* customer loves to use the #PCdelivers tag. What a bunch of shite.

At this point you'd hope these people end up doing some jail time.

• Like Like x 2
  8. boomerdave

boomerdave Owns three Ditka figures. O_o Veteran

Sadly it's all about the money. They're getting money from somewhere so they're not going to "blacklist" anyone really. They figure they're getting paid I'm sure and if it's bad, the vendor pays so in the end they still get the money.

9. Nighthawkblack

Nighthawkblack Well-Known Member

In all fairness, I started this thread to gather real feedback on a merchant I wanted to spend more with on 3P figures. Ironically for me, I actually ended up being the one providing early feedback, unfortunately negative, to others based on my horrible experience and huge financial predicament long before many others fell in the same boat. If something were to be changed, I would only ask the mods fix my dumb spelling mistake as its "PREMIUM COLLECTABLES" not Collectibles. I hope in time that we will start hearing more positive experiences and this person with poor moral character will refund people and provide real answers, which until now he certainly has not. This guy has more far fetched excuses than a used car salesman. LOL, I used that analogy and just recall the internet article on PC said something to the effect that he was in that business. For now, I continue my last 1,000 dispute with a bank that cant read.

If I started another thread, it would be a genuine poll to see how many people believed specific excuses we had over the course of the year or didn't believe any at all. That would be an eye opening thread with little to read but a lot of info. Just not sure which thread it would go in.

10. kukuburd

kukuburd Eh?

Not to defend PC, but regarding the hack, it's true. I personally know someone who was waiting on a big cargo shipment that got severely delayed due to this a few weeks back. My GT Op also got lost due in the mail enroute from China due to this as well.

Here's a news article regarding the hack Maersk says global IT breakdown caused by cyber attack

11. Nighthawkblack

Nighthawkblack Well-Known Member

Plausable but it's not that those excuses aren't things that can happen or did happen, it's that they aren't the actual reasons people aren't getting product from them. It's a convenient excuse that happens to align with their agenda.

12. Starganderfish

Starganderfish Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Been laying low for a while waiting for disputes to process. I heard back from my bank today. Disputes have been upheld for:
    FT Grinder
    TFM Carnage, Revolt and Overturn,
    BC Grump and Slick,
    KFC Ditka,
    PE Gorrira,
    MP-35 Grapple,
    GCreation Ultra Maxmus,
    FT Caesium,
    KFC Stratotanker,
    MMC Turben,
    FT Spindrift, and
    FT Aegis Pt A and B.
    Money should be coming in this week.

Interestingly, disputes where rejected for:
    MP Megatron - "Pre-order, regular updates on website about the shipments of these items, customer upset about que position, no grounds at this time to see a chargeback warranted, or legal, attached product page information and terms and conditions that customer consented to at time of purchase" - this is just ... bonkers?
    KFC Paen- stating that the product was not released anywhere in the world and ETA only just passed (original ETA was May, and product available everywhere!)
    ArtFX Spiderman 2099 - not available anywhere...which is true
    FT Koot - not available anywhere ...which is also true

It's really strange, as a number of products they agreed to refunds on still aren't available - Aegis, Stratotanker, Overturn, Turben, Spindrift, Caesium while they are fighting two very obvious items that should be refunded.
    I also got a copy of PC's response, including this little nugget of gold:
    "We strongly object to the 4 chargebacks mentioned as they seem not relevant at all to the earlier chargebacks and more attempt for the customer to strong arm our position with consumer / fair trading."

Needless to say I am going back to the CC company and insisting that at the very least, disputes for KFC Paen and MP Megatron are legitimate and should be upheld.
    I'm reasonably happy with this result, and resigned to having to wait out the FT Koot and ARTFx Spiderman disputes, but pretty sure I'll be able to force their hand with Megs and Paen at least.
    I've also had ZipPay refund me (no questions asked):
    MMC Dicamus
    FT Apache
    TWConeheads - Elegy, Jets and Assault
    KFC Klaatu
    TW Primorion
    XTB Torro
    XTB Copromizzo
    Ft Phoenix

It was interesting to see his responses, and how deceitful and outright deluded this guy is.
    As you can see, I had a lot tied up with PC, and still have a couple to push through. Unfortunately I missed out on disputing FT Sovereign as that order was so long ago it's outside the card dispute deadline and so I'll have to wear that loss, unless PC someday actually does fulfill the order.
    On the bright side, I've since decided I don't really want TW Coneheads or BC Grump and Slick. I'll probably change to XTB for my Springer and I may just skip the official Grapple for a 3P or even a KO, so at least I get a chance to change my mind on a few of these. Unfortunately the final cost for all these fugures will be much higher than I originally paid, and figures like Sovereign and Primorion are very hard to get a hold of now, so I may miss out entirely.
    But the end is in-sight, at least for me.
    Hopefully Scott Dwyer will burn in hell for his deceptive and fraudulent activities, and I look forward to the day when someone recognises him at a local TF Convention or exhibition and punches him in the face.
    The best part? Time for a Transformers shopping spree!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bnz Toy

Bnz Toy 3P Combiner

I thought his malpractices were mostly towards non-Australian residents. Hearing your struggle being a local really has me writing this company (and owner) off completely. NO ONE should order from PC.

I'm not only displeased that PC has wasted my time and has made me suffer significant opportunity costs in getting the figures i want. I'm PISSED now with all the work I have to do with the credit card company. I'm currently on the phone with MC about to explain the scenario from scratch again for 6 of my 8 disputes. This part isn't directly PC's fault, but it is stemmed from them trying to steal money from me. Full time job, part time class, wife and kid, 2 hockey teams and active social life - I don't have time for this BS.

I don't believe in Karma's schedule too much so if I see Scott, I'll need to personally apply some hurt.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hoffman

Hoffman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't know how a company can be hit with all of these chargebacks and still be in business. Well, I guess they're using the money they've held from other customers to pay them, but that's not very sustainable.

15. Bnz Toy

Bnz Toy 3P Combiner

Ok, that last call was 1hour, 11 minutes. Time I will bill directly to Scott.

2 down, 6 to go.

16. Hoffman

Hoffman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Are you planning on suing him?

17. Bnz Toy

Bnz Toy 3P Combiner

i sure hope it doesn't get to that. There are guys here with a lot more at stake than me as well. The remaining 6 disputes look to be in order so I just have to wait and babysit the process for now.

It baffles me that TFW2005 hasn't stepped in to 1) remove all advertisement for PC and 1) put out a PSA advising members not to send their money that way.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Canbot

Canbot Well-Known Member

It looks I'm waiting until the end of the month, I guess? My own personal deadline will be October...but we'll see about this July business. Are we to expect a shipping notice first, at the beginning of August? I've never ordered from these guys before (nor ever will again, mind you) but I'm not even sure how it's going to work. I haven't bothered contacting them yet, since most of you are already doing that...but I will send an email if I get no shipping notice by Aug 7th.

If he keeps saying 'next month, next month!' then I'll know what's what. I've already contacted my CC company and I'm covered, so no worries there...but I really do just want to get my stuff. I'm hoping I will, as it's only one item FFS...I can wait, I just don't want to be outright lied to by a guy who's breaking down. Unless he's planning an exit from the scene, there's really no reason for him to keep lying (if that's what he's doing).

I'll keep an eye out on this thread. Thanks again.

19. HairyDawg

HairyDawg UGA - Go Dawgs!

Agreed. I wouldn't know anything about this if it weren't for another board member. And that only came up when I was commenting about the awesome price I received on MP-10B. Would rather others not get jammed up and have to deal with this BS.

20. Bnz Toy

Bnz Toy 3P Combiner

It's great you preemptively contacted your CC, smart move. However I doubt you'll get any replies from PC.