Premium Collectibles, Good Bad experiences?

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Nighthawkblack, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nope, I'm seeing their banner just below this posting that I'm doing and just clicked on it...Soon hopefully though.

2. Starganderfish

Starganderfish Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks. I may have a look at those. I've bought from baba before but not netclow. It's hard to keep track of good and bad ebayers. Been burnt a couple times this year and don't want to strain the friendship with PayPal. And no, we're not eligible for eBay bucks and most of the flash sales don't apply to us either. eBay throws the occasional sale our way but it's rare.

3. wrx20l

wrx20l Well-Known Member

I made the mistake of preordering MP-11ND through PC using my debit card. No idea why, as I always use Paypal first, and almost always go credit card when Paypal is not available...lesson learned. Looks like I may have thrown my money away and MP-11ND is going for idiotic numbers on eBay, considering the low quality of the TT coneheads. Going to see if there is any recourse through my credit union, but I have a feeling I'm SOL. The best part? Premium Collectables has a a tiny banner along with a huge banner link below this quick reply window at the moment. haha Well done!

4. divinecomedy

divinecomedy Board Certified Fans Trollar

News Credits:
    I used my Debit Card too and my bank allowed me to contest the payment.

The road to reclaim payment maybe more convoluted that the Paypal route, but you owe it to yourself to get that money back. Heck allowing Scott to go scott free (all pun intended) will just enable him to do even more wrong.

5. minstral

minstral It's all about G1 Masterpiece

News Credits:
    That's correct. Debit cards are backed by similar features as they're usually a MasterCard or Visa. Give it a go!

6. djanscak

djanscak Member

Yep, my bank is allowing me to dispute my Visa Debit transaction for MP11SW. They asked if I was willing to let the latest ETA at the time pass (1st week of July) and I agreed so Scott has until the 7th to give me a shipping notice or the bank will begin the process of returning my money to me.

7. Starganderfish

News Credits:
    Anyone know if the bank's are likely to institute any proceedings against PC to try and recover their money? As I understand it, your credit card provider hits up PC's bank for the dispute and this money then go's to your account? Is that how it works?
    I would assume that PC's bank is going to be unhappy at the number of fraudulent transactions they are being forced to pay out on for PC and are likely to at the very least close his accounts, if not attempt to recover the money from him?

Either way, I can't imagine the number of chargebacks being processed is going to be great for his credit rating. SOmehow I suspect that's the only way this guy is going to be stopped, when his bank starts to take interest in what he's costing them/

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeled

Yeled Grimlock is King

Are you doing this now or waiting until the June ETA for Dirge passes? I've been waiting for July to dispute my Dirge preorder, but I'm getting antsy.

9. wrx20l

wrx20l Well-Known Member

Yep, started the process worth USAA last night. They didn't make any promises, but they started the charge back ticket. We'll see what they're able to do.

10. x01618

x01618 Autobot

Ebay:
    Please let us know how this goes for you. I also have USAA -- they're a great bank, so I hope they're able to help us out. I don't think I can initiate a charge back yet because I preordered an FT Omega, and the delivery date for that won't lapse till September...

11. wrx20l

wrx20l Well-Known Member

Will do! It may be too far down the road, but I think it's worth a try. Account support was cautiously optimistic they would be able to help. I'm still hoping PC will get their act together, as I didn't order a copy anywhere else and was really hoping to be done with TT seekers once and for all.

12. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just saw this on PC's website Dirge supposedly 7/7 is when the first unit batches arrive, I wonder how true and accurate this is though from them...MP Megs is further down too for those who are still waiting and their response is very vague, because I know there are people who have tried to contact PC and haven't heard from them...

upload_2017-6-27_11-10-4.png

upload_2017-6-27_11-11-15.png

13. Yeled

Yeled Grimlock is King

First units, huh? That could mean anything.

14. divinecomedy

News Credits:
    First units? I think he meant first and only unit which immediately goes into Scott's private collection.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wheeljoker

Wheeljoker Well-Known Member

I'm glad I didn't preorder when Dirge came up with these guys. I had Dirge in hand from Agabyss weeks ago..Artfire too. I keep following this thread hoping this guy gets screwed the same way he's treated his customers.

16. Starganderfish

News Credits:
    That's it. The updates are meaningless without some idea of how many are in the "first batch", and how many "first units'" he gets.
    He actually seems to think that fulfilling two or three of the dozens or hundreds of orders he gets is somehow sufficient to meet his obligations.

17. Hoffman

Hoffman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really hope those HT Han and Chewies are a restock or something. Those came out...last summer or something?

18. Yeled

Yeled Grimlock is King

Yeah, I'll probably dispute this and pick it up from Agabyss as well. I may wait until the 7th just to see, since it's literally only a week later than I was going to wait anyway, then immediately put in a dispute.

19. divinecomedy

News Credits:
    Did you guys see the complete lack of mention of 3rd party items. Apparently people only buy official stuff nowadays.

Guys, I've mentioned this before and I am sure you already know this. But getting Dirge at 200 is better than getting nothing for 120 or 100. At the end it's your money, but seriously it's like trying to pick up pennies in front of the bulldozer.

Edit: my bad, I do see FT Phoenix. But really, that's it?

20. Starganderfish

News Credits:
    Got my MMC Dicamus and FT Grinder orders refunded through ZipPay. Ordered on Monday from Collectors Drift and picked them up from the Post Office on my way to work this morning. What a joke PC have become.. a sad, cruel, sick joke.