Premium Bumblebee, Jazz, Barricade

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Adam16bit, Jan 8, 2008.

1. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    I wasn't that interested in Premium Barricade to begin with, and these pics (and having bought Final Battle Jazz last x-mas) make me also not interested in Premium Jazz.

Bumblebee would be the only one I like, but if I buy the Stealth one and the Battle Scene one, I don't think I'll need Premium Bee.

Now bring on Leader Prime and Megatron!

Judging by what we know now about the availability of Premium Deluxes and Voyagers in the main line, I'd say it's sure the Premium Leaders will be main line as well. Premium Leader Prime would be a no-brainer since it's confirmed to have remolded parts, and IIRC Megatron has a remolded head as well, right?

Didn't know Animated was cancelled forever in spite of more repainted toys. ;) 

Well, they'll be main line deluxes, so I guess the price will be the same as current deluxes. :) 

-airfox

2. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    Well you dont have to be snarky about it. Did you read what I said? I dont have this kinda money to throw away on things I already have. But I am going to try to rip off the neighbors kids parents to buying them in a lot for $10
    less. They did it before god m neighbors rock. I really doubt hasbro wants to "improve" them. Paint could be called "imroved" to an extent. But lets see if they fixed all the automorph screw ups. The only new accessory is primes sword. Which you can buy a more acuurate one on ebay. I dont like the tan in Blackout. Well becuase he didnt have any in the movie so you cant call that more accurate. But lil scorpinock is accurate. I wonder if ironhides smoke stack will still be black. I want to see pictures of the actual toys before I go out and buy them "AGAIN" Becuase these pictures could be photoshoped ALOT like the first ones were. With Iron's smoke stacks. I am still glad I never bought Megatron.

3. timshinn73

timshinn73 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Will probably get BB.

4. Tracks_25

Tracks_25 We rollin'

I wonder if the re-molded Prime head will have the battle mask down! :eek: 

I hate to say it but I think I'm picking up all of these premiums if they aren't too hard to find.

5. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy

News Credits:
    Based on the one pic we've seen, Prime's battle mask is up.

Randy

6. Nutcrusher

Nutcrusher Decepticon

News Credits:
    I fail to see the point of the premiums. They didn't make any real changes, and they ruined Blackout. Sure, I suppose Bumblebee's mask thing's new, but I don't like how it looked in the movie, and I don't like how it looks now. Bumblebee seems to have better paint job? Jazz has new color for the windows, which I frankly don't care about. And Barricade looks exactly the same. Frenzy's probably black washed, but I don't see anything else.