Minor/Repaint: Premium Action Master Shockwave

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by leobreaker1977, Oct 4, 2012.

1. leobreaker1977

leobreaker1977 Well-Known Member

So this guy started of as FOC Shockwave and then I used that really neat Cyclonus legs swap done by Soundwave 3K and Kenneth CY Cheng (awesome idea guys) I took it a bit further and shaved the leg fins off and resculpt them with aves apoxy-scuplt(Thanks for the tip sons of nemisis and fiskone, this stuff is awesome) I removed the lower arms and added a set from a 1/144 scale gundam set, and then used a 2pk megatron cannon for him, the wire is from a dollar store set of RCA cables. I had to make hian action master becuase of the VERY limited space in the chest cavity where the batteries are stored for the LED that I installed. He was painted using Testor Metallic purple lacquer and detailed using Model Master Jet exhaust, citadel yellow, and a custom mixed purple which I used as a wash on the chest piece, panel lined with copic pen and finished with reprolabels and a few couts of clear-coat. I thank you for taking the time to look and comments and questions are welcomed.

Attached Files:

2. Fiskone

Fiskone Aerosol Artist

Looks great dude, perfect shade of purple. Good to see your starting to work on your LED techniques keep up the great work.

3. Joey_Santana

Joey_Santana Shockwave fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This is a beautiful custom Jason.
    The shade of purple is just perfect as commented by the dude above.
    I think the chest sticker is unnecessary IMO, but I guess it can be easily removed and considering that since there is no way to give him a good altmode with these cyclonus legs he makes a lot of sense as an actionmaster.
    Good work bro!

4. Nyarlahotep

Nyarlahotep Radicon Scourge

Ebay:
    Your photos are really grainy and it's hard to see all the hard work you put into this piece. Are you using a smart phone, or a point and shoot? The background is cool, but very distracting. A flat black one would look good, and really help showcase your details.

5. leobreaker1977

leobreaker1977 Well-Known Member

@Fiskone thanks bro, I am slowly learning trying to make the area needed for batteries and such

@Joey_Santana thanks man, as far as the stickers go I went with three like the g1...plus the chest one kinda defuses the orange LED. I couldn't make him transformable because the led and batteries in the chest

@Nyarlahotep I think the low view count is because of the bad cover pic I am using a camera. But I think my lighting is off and it is also 2 or 3 yrs old.