Heavy/Scratch: Premium Action Master Optimus Prime

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by leobreaker1977, Jul 10, 2012.

1. leobreaker1977

leobreaker1977 Well-Known Member

I first want to say Thank you to Budakhan, you truely did inspire me to make a better prime from the helicopter punch 2 pack Prime. And thanks to Fiskone for keeping me motivated to finish it lol! So here is the skinny, 2 pack generations prime (2 of them) the legs were opened up, and hollowed out. I then built a slide because originally I wanted the legs to telescope for a shorter alt-mode(but I axed the alt-mode because of the feet). So the ankles are from a 1/144 scale GM Custom mobile suit on Primes feet. the panels pehind the knees are from the wings from a class 1 anakin sw/tf cross-over. the hands are from another gundam set as well as prime's Ion cannon. I extended the forearms by using the wrist caps from a junker g2 Inferno. I also wanted to make a proper neck. Prime had his head hollowed to be big enough for the new neck. I extended the stacks using a kool aide jammer straw. I also liked the idea of the jetpack(also from a gundam) and a matchbox heavy haulers Peterbuilt grill . He is painted with metallic chrome red and quasar chrome blue auto paint, and silver chrome for the waist and stacks. Then detailed using Testor silver, steel, flat black enamel, Citadel yellow and mud wash. He has ure standard panel lining and edging going on too. I thank you for looking, comment always welcome.

Attached Files:

2. stprime

stprime Exclu-DEAD

I think I'm one of the few that already like the mold and i love what you've done here. Great job!

3. Alloy Alchemist

Alloy Alchemist Decepticon sympathizer

This guy came out great!

4. leobreaker1977

Thanks guys! I am surprised at how little a look he is getting. I guess its cause of the mold.

5. Taiki

Taiki Well-Known Member

probably?...
    but a nice job nonetheless... the original mold was moderately shiate, and this is an excellent example of salvage. XD

6. stprime

stprime Exclu-DEAD

I want to send you mine and let you fix the hands and feet.

7. Joey_Santana

Joey_Santana Shockwave fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah bro! Amazing work as usual!

8. leobreaker1977

@taiki the original mold was garbage....I guess its true what they say, one mans trash another man can make treasure? Lol

@stprime I pm'd you lol

@Joey Santana that's a huge compliment coming from you :) I thank you I am honoured