Pregnant man gives birth to daughter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by seeker311, Jul 3, 2008.

1. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Who would have thought that a newspaper article would use a sensationalist headline to grab attention instead of reporting the factual truth?

I should glue a tail to my ass and proclaim myself the world's very first talking cat.

2. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Agreed.

People are trying to redefine the word "tolerance" nowadays. Tolerance is letting them do what they want and not stopping them. I can tolerate it without accepting it. However, when they say intolerance, what they actually mean is unacceptance. And when you try to force someone to accept something, then you are being intolerant of their views. So they are actually being intolerant when they call us intolerant.

3. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    Come, now, don't tell me you're at all surprised. ;) 

4. Sixshot

Sixshot Jeff Goldbluman Group

News Credits:
    I agree. S/he made the baby with womanly parts. Call it like it is, normal childbirth. Although I wonder if s/he is going to nurse the child. Oooooh yeah. Do that in public, should be fun.

5. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

I'm not an intolerant person at all. I'm just saying... it's a woman. It's not a pregnant man. It's a pregnant, transgendered woman. Myself being called intolerant is almost amusing. :( 

6. Obvious Prime

Obvious Prime Purple Repaint

News Credits:
    LOL Whut?

7. Sideways

Sideways Banned

if he/she has to sqwat to pee , its not a man in my book..

8. kronos

kronos PSN = METROPLEX_84

News Credits:
    This guy is an abomination to humanity. I am all for same sex couples and those that want to be transgendered. Thats ok in my book. But its wrong to think that you have a right to both worlds. I mean who does he/she think they are. If you want to be recognized as a man, fine, act like a man. But once you become pregnant you throw your male rights away. I wish a judge would overturn the initial request.

9. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    So, if a natural born male was in a horrific accident that severed his appendage, and he would have to squat to pee, he would no longer be a man?

Your logic is severely flawed.

I might have used the term "abomination to humanity" for someone like Osama Bin Laden, or one of humanity's other famous mass murderers, but hey, let's use it for this guy, too.

10. Quantum_Penguin

Quantum_Penguin Well-Known Member

Hey. I don't see the necessity of calling him an abomination. It's weird, sure. But his wife couldn't have a kid and he still had a healthy womb so he decided to have the child instead. That's not abominable. It's pragmatic.

11. Darkspeed

Darkspeed Avatar Freak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Okay, perhaps "intolerance" was too harsh a word... But I'm honestly getting a big feeling of anacceptance for this guy, and that's not right. He's just trying to live his life and raise a family, and who are we to judge that?

Yeah, the headline should have been more accurate, but that's journalists for you. But it happened, so just move on. Let them get on with their lives without causing a fuss.

12. Optimus Peev

Optimus Peev Banker Bot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    To each his own I guess....

Do I like to see this.....guess I would have to say no....but at the end of the day, do I really care? Absolutely not. Just a flashy news story to get people talking (misson accomplished). Doesn't effect my life on way or the other.

13. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    whats funny is i only life 15 minutes away from Bend

x___O

14. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

well the way i see it is this. i dont care cos its not really a man, its a misleading title, what i truly want to happen is that they get no money what so ever or pictures of the baby. i heard over the news that it wanted 1 million for the pictures.

15. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    Pregnant man, my arse. Pregnant woman that looks like a man, more like.

Hope the kid will be (relatively) unaffected by the inevitable media circus that will be their life.

16. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If you are born a gender you will always be THAT gender. He can try to change she can try to become a man all she wants, but all I see is she is playing dress up and pretend.

Saw a thing on one of the news shows like Dateline where one twin was a boy the other a girl. The boy was always jealous of the girls dresses and such. He didn't want to be a boy. I think they allowed him to change his gender and I think he is 10ish. Barbara Walters was telling him "you are a very pretty little girl" and such.

Frankly I see stuff like this as a mental disorder and people are just encouraging it. Oh you don't like being a boy, no problem let's chop that nasty little penis off and you can be a real girl. No you don't become a real girl.. You just become a mutilated male pretending to be a female.

Ed Wood cross dressed, but at least he never wanted to try and hack his balls off to become a woman.

A woman becomes a man and keeps her reproductive organs is still a woman. Also would the sex change from a woman to a man be called an Addadicktome?

17. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Agreed. People can do what they hell they want. I don't have to agree or like it. That does not make me "intolerant". It just means I have a different opinion.

18. Obvious Prime

Obvious Prime Purple Repaint

News Credits:
    Manbearpig?

19. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Why must everyone accept it as ok? Were we being unaccepting of the slaughtering of Jews because we disagreed with Hitler? Just because one person accepts it as ok and natural, does not mean everyone has to. Now I know this is completely different than the Nazi thing, that was just an example of what one person thought was ok and alot of others did not accept. I do not have to accept sex change surgery as ok. It will always be wrong as far as I'm concerned. However, I will tolerate it and let them do whatever they want to to their own body. It is theirs to with whatever they wish. You will not see my staging protests and blowing up sex change clinics because I am tolerant. However, you will not see me giving them a pat on the back and encouraging it because I do not accept it.

20. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    ^ I disagree with your views on a few things dude, but this explanation of Tolerance vs Acceptance is spot on.

I tolerate most things, but I only accept what I believe to be right.