Pree order on target.com for 25th anniv. Optimus prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by NYFUNNY07, Sep 10, 2008.

1. NYFUNNY07

NYFUNNY07 I HAVE TRANSFORMERS YAYEE

I was scrolling on TARGET.COM looking for some 25th anniv GI JOE and I stumbled upon the 25th ANNIV. Optimus Prime..and you can pre order for $69.99

Here is the link;

Hasbro CHLD Trnsfr Univ 25th Anniv Pack : Target

Here is a screen print

[​IMG]

2. ponn01

ponn01 Black Lantern

Had an order with BBTS but will cancel it now. Went ahead and preordered the Stormcloud and Treadbolt with this, shipping is way cheaper and no mark up. Also they don't charge or even pre auth your card till it ships like Amazon.

3. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

i'm sure these will be common at retail. from what i've heard around the boards, reissues aren't to popular and collectors like us aren't too common. although it is prime, maybe it'll sell better than past reiusses. but then again the price is really steep. so i dunno, i'm sure i'll find one at target so i'm not going to order online. this way, i can pick which one i want (if i want to MISB that ish) and i won't pay shipping.

4. Rewind

Rewind Be Kind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well, I never saw the TRU reissue Prime even once when it was out, but the G1 reissues were far more popular then and I think a good portion of them went to 'speculators'. I'd be more tempted by this reissue if it wasn't so insultingly overpriced.