Predicited Scenes (No Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Autobot_Wall-E, May 12, 2009.

1. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

I have put together in my mind a rough story of what ROTF is probably. Don't be mean because I want to just put out there my ideas of what will probably happen.

EDIT- The movie starts off with a Prime voice over and quick shots of Megatron's body, AllSpark Fragment(s), new Autobots and Decepticons arriving/scanning forms, and ending with Prime himself looking out into the stars and the camera zooms over his head into the title with adrenaline pumping version of the score from movie 1 (which now includes features of the original theme.)

The movie starts off with the silent Shanghai streets. Demolisher gets word that Starscream is returning to earth with a team to revive Megatron. Soundwave arrives in range of Earth and starts attacking the satellites. Demolisher gets cocky and starts killing the Autobot drones that patrol the city. This is how Prime and the team of Autobots (Sideswipe, bike girls, and twins have arrived) gets word of the need to go to Shanghai.

Cut to the army base. Lennox and his team are shown preparing and getting gear interlocked with scenes of Ratchet checking up physical things on the Autobot team and Ironhide installing/upgrading/testing the exsisting weapons on each Autobot. Optimus Prime is seen looking off into the sun setting horizon. Stratosphere is shown walking up to the rest of the team and getting an intro from some army personnel who discovered him. He describes his purpose and how fast he can get them to china and they start to load up. Skids and Mudflap have an arguement about how they should transform and combine into the ice cream truck with "no no! You're doing it all wrong! You transform first, then I get on top..." and something like that. Ironhide is clearly seen as agitated.

Back to Shanghai, the Chinese military discovers that Demolisher is attacking the construction site where he lives and begin to wage the war between Demolisher, Sideways, and the refugee Decepticons (here is where the 10 unnamed come in (actually 8 because of the two protoform Decepticons later)) and the army. The army starts to get Demolisher down some, but he perks up and starts to attack stronger now. Sideways does a few hit and run attacks on the Chinese infantry and is pretty successful. Zoom out of the city burning.

Later on, the Autobots and Americans are seen arriving. Sideswipe and the bike bots take off instantly. If Bumblebee is there, he starts out but looks back at Prime for affirmation and then runs off and transforms to fight some of the 'con refugees. Prime tells the remaining few (Ironhide, Ratchet, twins, Stratosphere? and Jolt?) to be careful and stick together. The Americans join the fight, but it doesn't improve much. Sideswipe and Sideways have a transform - drive back and forth fight before some refugees tackle Sideswipe and they go tumbling away. That is when the bike bots start fighting Sideways. Sideways beats out purple bot and Arcee gets knocked back some, but goes off on another approach. Chromia sticks with chasing him down and does the thing from ShoWest leading into Sideways crashing through the building and his famous flip-tumble thing.

That is enough for now, I will post more scenes soon. If any of this comes true (which I doubt but...) it is not my fault spoiler wise because I didn't know.

2. Autobot_Wall-E

The bike bots continue to chase down Sideways. The Twins swerve in and out of the exsisting traffic (which is fleeing) and are verbally arguing that the other should back off of the controls. Sideways and the bike bots skim past them, with Sideways knocking them off the road. They come barreling down a smaller road where they almost splatter the kids but split, drop ice cream, and come back together. As they sigh in relief they start screaming hysterically and crash into a small abandoned building/public bathroom (for laughs). They separate and start yelling at each other and Skids slaps Mudflap making him back off. The Beat and Trax are seen driving down the highway (I know that they are American cars, but the Trax was seen on set in the Bethlehem site). They race, leapfrogging over each other to reach the highway and scan the cars as they drive by. Then we see Skids and Mudflap drive away side-by-side the same way the non-TF Beat nd Trax did.

Arcee pursues Sideways the hardest, landing some good hits and Sideways is forced to transform or sustain more damage. He brakes, lets the bike girls go past, and transforms. Then he shoots the magna missile thing at the purple bot, but Arcee jumps in front to save her. Arcee gets destroyed by the missile (I didn't wan this to happen, but Michael Bay said so....) and the purple bot gets injured. She realizes what Arcee just did and cries. Meanwhile, Sideways is preparing to shoot again when Sideswipe jumps out of nowhere (with refugee bot parts dropping in the background) and starts beating the crap out of Sideways with an epic fight that ends up with them both going off of some ledge. Sideswipe cuts off Sideway's head mid-air and he lands on him feet and looks back and smirks.

Demolisher continues his Rampage and sees Prime on the other end of the highway on the bridge challenging him. Ironhide and Ratchet are firing from behind but taking out the last two or three refugees. Demolisher takes off down the street, charging at Prime like at the end of the teaser trailer. The bridge thing happens, and Prime is hanging onto Demolisher's head for dear life. The thing from the new trailer where he plows through the signs and stuff happens tryin get Prime off. Prime runs up one of the walls, jumps off and slices Demolisher down the back getting the head chopped off too. The head blows up and Demolisher's body slides down the street stopping right in front of the twins who are in vehicle mode and are screaming bloody murder. Optimus Prime looks around with a face that says "we're done here."

More to come on the next post.

3. Autobot_Wall-E

Soundwave continues to hack satellites, gathering all of the info about language, humans, the Earth itself, history, and all of that that the Autobots got off of the web in movie 1 and download that to the three Constructicons arriving on Earth: Long Haul, Rampage, and Mixmaster. As the Constructicons pass, collecting their vehicle forms from SW on the way down, Soundwave himself starts towards earth releasing Ravage and Scalpel (who is attached to Ravage) to go ahead of them and start their work.

The other Constructicons come down in a different spot but get their alt modes too. The Decepticons wreck the aircraft carrier fleet as they make impact. SW and the first three CC's go down to find Megatron who Ravage and Scalpel are already attending to. The rest of the CC's finish off the human survivors and gather weapons/metal from the planes, helicopters, and carriers. At the floor, SW and the CC's walk towards Megs. Long Haul looks down and sees Jazz half buried in the sand. He crushes Jazz's head with his foot chuckling and muttering "D**n Autobot."

The spark is given, and Long Haul hands over the acquired parts of the dead Decepticons on Cybertron. Megatron is built and it takes a minute or two for him to become fully online. SW greets him with a "Welcome back, Lord Megatron." and Megatron roars. He looks down and sees the broken Blackout. He tells Soundwave to do whatever necessary to bring him back too for he was a valuable warrior. SW replies with a "As you command, Lord Megatron." Megatron uses his boosters to rise up to the surface of the waves. The other CC's watch him fly off into the sky as a Cybertron Jet (he could be a triple changer in the film although his toy isn't because he didn't loose any parts other than part of his arm and one leg).

Sam is seen with his parents trying to control the kitchen bots who are running amok. They start destroying stuff and Sam and his parents have no choice but to run out of the house. Bumblebee, who has just arrived from Shanghai, does the thing where he drives through the neighbor's yards and transforms in front of Sam's dad and shoots at a kitchen bot who is threatening Sam's dad. BB kills that bot then goes on to fight the other three. He kills them, but not without crushing a part of the house. Sam's dad and mom are like "OH NO!!!" and Sam hangs his head in shame. Later, BB goes into the garage to get away from the Witwickys and work on his voice (he is not being very successful with it). That is when Mikaela comes over riding the purple bot bike (Bay never said anything about her being the one Megan rides :D ) Sam is so harsh with BB because he is still upset about the trouble he got into with letting BB wreck the house. He is tired of the Autobots coming to his rescue every time and feels that he should do more to fight for himself. He and Mikaela go off on their last date before Sam goes off to college where he tells her about not being able to see each other often. Mikaela is really sad and looks like she is about to cry but doesn't. That is when Sam gets the idea for the "long distance relationship kit" that he leaves at her door before getting in the car to go to the college.

More to come.

4. Autobot_Wall-E

Notice how I refer to Alice as "it" instead of "her"

I refer to Alice as an "it" instead of "her" because I don't know the gender of the bot underneath her so I just refer to Alice as it. Also, this scene starts happening after Sam sees the symbols for the first time.

Skip to when Sam has already met Alice and it has already started "flirting" with him. We constantly have been seeing scenes of something or somebody watching them from afar (from that thing's perspective). This would turn out to be Barricade watching to make sure everything is going according to plan. Alice has been dancing around Sam all night trying to get him to start getting attracted to it. Sam keeps refusing and telling it that he has a girlfriend and starts to walk away. It uses some freaky voice that makes Sam spin around quickly. He sees it standing there crying and saying how it has been rejected by every single guy in her life and that it has seen Sam as the nicest guy and the best boyfriend and boo hooing and stuff. Sam tries to get it to calm down because people are staring. He hugs it and mushes his face into its head like a kiss position sort of and Mikaela is standing a ways up the street. Sam and her make eye contact and Mikaela make eye contact. She shakes her head while tears well up and Sam lets go of Alice and sprints after her shouting "Mikaela!". Alice grabs his arm hard and says "leave her, she wasn't meant for you... I was". And he struggles to get away. Mikaela turns the corner and runs faster. Barricade moves away with a smile.

Alice starts passionately making out with Sam as he is trying to study in the library silently. He keeps trying to throw it off of him, but it just won't budge. The human shell starts to wear and it starts springing out. Sam's eyes widen as the claw breaks out of the once soft velvety hand grasps his bicep and yanks him to the floor pulling his arm behind him. Barricade crashes through the book shelves and fires off rounds to scare away any students. Barricade and the fully robot Alice struggle to decide where to store Sam to get him off campus. Meanwhile, Jolt, Sideswipe, and Ratchet show up at the parking lot (JUST LIKE in the Chevy vehicle show off montage). They split up to find Sam before its too late. Ratchet ends up crossing paths with Barricade and the two start to fight. Sam escapes and Alice runs after him (it is still a robot). Sam literally runs into Leo, who is running as well. They run to his car. Alice jumps on the hood and starts clawing at the windshield and the engine. The car won't start for a bit. Mikaela is seen walking through the crowd looking to see what is going on. Sideswipe and Jolt zoom past her and she turns around to see Sam grab her arm and pull her into another car that Leo found unattended and running. She fights with him screaming at him still angry from what she say the night before. Sam gets her in the car and Leo floors the gas. Alice leaps towards the rear bumper but misses as the car races off leaving the Alice bot in a cloud of smoke.

More to come.

5. AlphaOmegaBlurr

AlphaOmegaBlurr Many paths to choose.

News Credits:
    And fay away, near the ocean, aircraft carriers drift slowly...
    Beyond the horizon, several comet like objects blazed into the sky, and crashed through the carriers.
    Slowly, the protoforms shift parts, and previous armor is changed and morphed for the planet.
    The four beings see corpses splayed on the ocean floor, many of them literally torn to shreds...
    In front of all of them is a marked grave, on it is a small body.
    The biggest of the protoforms goes up to it and stomps on it.
    "Stupid Autobot..."
    Then, their optics focus on the middle one, who's covered in debris....
    NEVER MIND.

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  6. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    i get really really get fretful from your useless thread over and over!

in my eyes you are a troll, sorry

7. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    ...and Optimus Prime and Chromia got married, and lived happily ever after.

The end.

8. AlphaOmegaBlurr

News Credits:
    Your argument is invalid, Arcee is DEAD.

9. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    they married in the deadzone!

10. Mechafire

News Credits:
    You happy NOW?

11. Autobot_Wall-E

Sam, Leo, and Mikaela are in the car driving at random trying to get as far away from the college as possible. Sam and Mikaela are constantly yelling at each other with Sam trying to explain what happened and Mikaela denying that. Leo tells them to both shut up and listen to each other instead of screaming and they snap back "none of your business!" Sam noticed that she has been holding a small white box and asks her what that was to try and change the subject. She gets even more pissed and angrily yells at him for playing dumb. Sam is genuinely confused and then so is she thinking that he included it in the "long distance relationship kit". He says that he didn't and Leo tells them to "shhh" and listen. Similar sounds to Frenzy are faintly heard and the box suddenly pops open and out comes Wheelie! Mikaela gasps and smacks him on the head with the fire extinguisher found in the back seat. He screams to stop and they sit poised ready to strike again. He hands over the shard of AllSpark that he attempted to steal from Mikaela before and shows them the self-engraved Autobot symbol on his chest. Mikaela thinks its suddenly cute and Sam is still disgusted. Then Leo and Sam start screaming and Mikaela and Wheelie look up in time to see the car get hooked onto an enormous hook. They are lifted into the air and the other CC's crowd around like a pack of hungry wolves. Hightower transforms while holding them up and the door is ripped off of the car. It is rocked until Sam is hanging out of it and then Rampage tries to yank him out of the car (this is where Mikaela reaches out of the car and screams "Sam" which may actually be "dad!"). He comes out but Wheelie had attached himself to the car and held on to Sam and out of surprise like humans are with bugs Rampage lets go and jumps back startled. Sam is put back in the car and the car drops upside down from the crane. They sit in silence for a couple of seconds and then the razor comes down and cuts the car in half. Sam sits up and sees Starscream kneeling there menacingly. He says something like "Long time no see" and grabs him and takes him away. Scrapper gets Mikaela, Leo, and surprised to see Wheelie as an Autobot and takes them in another direction while they scream their lungs out.

Back at the college, we see the dead body of Barricade and the Alice bot being dropped on top of him. It pans upwards to see Ratchet explaining to the local authorities what has gone on. Sideswipe is sending a transmission to Prime about what happened. Prime replies back saying "affirmative the rest of the team and I are on our way."

Stay tuned!

12. Mechafire

News Credits:
    Dun dun dun!

13. AlphaOmegaBlurr

News Credits:
    This should be in the FAN FICTION thread.

14. Autobot_Wall-E

Quick note: what is a troll? I keep hearing this term thrown around and if I am doing it, I will stop if I know what it means. I will stop posting story if you don't like it. Just tell me to stop posting story and give me a good reason why it's bad and I will stop. I am doing this too see if anyone thinks any of this is probable.

To Mods: Please move this to the fan fiction thread if applicable please. Thank you. (I didn't know there was such a thing. I never scrolled passed the Transformers boards lol).

15. Mechafire

News Credits:
    True that.

16. Mechafire

News Credits:
    Wikipedia is your friend. :) 

Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

17. Thundercrackah

Thundercrackah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Autobot Wall-E isn't a troll, trust me, there's enough of them on this board to know who is and who isn't.

He's a little over-enthusiastic with the new thread button but he ain't a troll.

18. Mechafire

News Credits:
    This. Don't be hard on yourself you ain't a troll, you just need to make threads with... more of a defined point. :) 

19. AlphaOmegaBlurr

News Credits:
    He's a youthful, eager and a true TRansformers FaN! (But I am only 13, so that's not much.)

20. Mechafire

News Credits:
    omg gtfo kiddies!

JK. I'm just about 15 myself. :p