Customs: predaking brainstorm

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Skyripper, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Skyripper

Skyripper Seeker

I don't know if this is in the right place so if it isn't can a mod move it.

I've been watching transformers season 3 again recently and looking over old bashes and of course thyvipera predaking and I've had ideas for a predaking bouncing about in my head. I want to make it very g1 by making the predacons look very blocky etc. I've posted here because I haven't started any of it yet and dn't realy have any mold ideas as such. so far I only thought of using movie grindcore for divebomb, inspired by alphamagnus's stratos bash that was awesome but I'v also thought about the uni seeker mold. I'd realy like to gather ideas here on molds and what to use for the animal parts etc. zoids would probanly work best but they are a bit out of reach here. so all input is welcomed. there is one thing that I want to try differently to what I'v seen, only a small change, but I want to make predaking have the "call of the primatives look.

ok thats it from me, thanks in advance

2. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Have you thought about using Power Rangers stuff? They make some smaller versions of their Zords that might work (at least the animal-styled ones).

3. Skyripper

Skyripper Seeker

never thought of that, intresting idea will probs have to buy some zords now lol I havent bought any since I was about 12