Predaking - articulation in combined form?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by blaynescott, Aug 31, 2011.

1. blaynescott

blaynescott Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hi everyone,

I've been eyeing the reissue Predaking:

Predaking 2010 Reissue Box Set - Transformers 2010 - 2011 Transformers Import Figures

I had parts of the original as a kid (the chest, a leg, an arm) - but never the whole figure. I can't remember how articulated it was though.

Can the whole figure be handled and posed fairly well? I know it's G1 style articulation, but how good is it? I'm worried that I picked it up, it's be a giant brick with rotating arms. ;) 

Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    If you twist the waists of divebomb and rampage, he has elbows. He also has wrist swivels.

He's got a rotating waist.

His hip joints work, and using razorclaw's knees, you can improvise knee joints for him too. Legs are hard to work with due to the fact that there's no articulation in his feet to help him get stable footing with his legs posed.

3. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

I remember seeing some pictures on tfkenkon.com of predaking on 4 legs. that's probably the most it can do.

4. blaynescott

blaynescott Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Humm. Are there any resized KOs of Predaking around the height of MP Grimlock that would work well as a base for a custom?

I'd really love to have a combined version that's halfway articulated. Buying something like this just to relive my childhood frustration with Devastators lack of moving legs... (shudders)

5. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

There's a white and red KO that I got 5 years ago on ebay. It's the same size as the original. it's still in great condition and I used it for the JBS upgrade set.

There's also a smaller one that has the original colors. I think KOtoys has it.