2D Artwork: Predaking 2.0 Custom Artwork

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Altitron, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    Yo,

Working on some artwork to accompany my custom project, Predaking 2.0. It is a modernization of the Predacons of G1-lore, using the Nemesis Breaker mold for Razorclaw, TM1 Cheetor for Rampage, TM Airazor for Divebomb, TM Rhinox for Tantrum, and Armada Rhinox for Headstrong. These all have major modifications to represent the Predacons (especially Tantrum...)

But anyway, I'm doing pin ups of the five bots akin to their original box art for the time being to go along with the custom project. Here is a preview of how Headstrong is progressing. Hope you guys like it.

[​IMG]

- Alty

2. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    You make Divebomb a Female?

3. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    OH..... Somebody said Predaking...... that's my cue...... :lol 
    Kitbasher & Artist, Damn man. You got Skills
    Can't wait to see them all & the final Kitbash.

4. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    TM Airazor doesn't look totally "female," and could pass as a dude. I can totally see that toy as Divebomb.

5. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    Whoa whoa whoa, I didn't make Divebomb a female. Airazor is a female, I'm simply using that mold as a base for my Divebomb. And it will take next to nothing to dude-ify it. Considering I'm scratch-building all new heads for the five of them, plus 1 for Predaking, and with a little sanding, those boobs'll be once heckuva Macho Man chest. Check out the custom thread detailing my project in the appropriate forum (Heavy Mods, natch), and I think you will see that turning Airazor into an effective Divebomb is quite within my reach. And thanks Shibamura, for the backing up! *throws some weird white guy gang sign*

But hey, this thread is for my artwork, not cracking down on my custom. ;)  (And thanks to you too for the big props, Nemesis Predaking. :)  ) I should have a half-decent Tantrum up in the next day or so. :) 

- Alty