Repro/Sticker: Predacons Custom Boxes

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by PrimulArchangel, Jul 16, 2009.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey all :) 

A friend of mine asked me to make him a set of G1 Predacon boxes and also a accessory box.
    The Pred boxes are pretty much G1 replicas with new art and i took a scan of my predaking lithograph for the back of the boxes instead of the 80's battle scene. I didnt add all the text about buy all 5 to combine ect. I kept them simple. I did take pics of my figures to recreate the transformation pics on the top of each box.

The accessory box is a double book style tripple window box. When you open the front cover you will see there guns displayed in the window that i tried to make look like it was bolted to a steel frame. Then when you open the double box you will see the swords on the left and the combiner parts on the right. Along the outside of the box i just added some Predaking pics i found with a google search. I really want to see pics of this box once my buddy makes the foam trays for them.

And the last thing i made for this was a set of cards. The six cards have a pic of each bot on them and Predaking and on the back side of the cards is a piece of a puzzle that makes up a copy of the lithograph. I didnt want to do bio cards since he has Tech Specs on the back of the boxes.

Ok so that's it for these . This is by far my biggest set of combiner boxes i have mad and im glad it is the only combiner this size because these were a little bit of a pain lol. Have a look and tell me what ya think :) 

Enjoy :) 

-Curt

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hot damn. I'm a misb-mib collector and I wish I had those skills bro.
    Is there styro or platic to place the Preds in? Have you thought about making one for the dinobots?

3. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks for the compliment :) 
    The person i made these for is getting repro bubbles for each box from bubble former.com so they will display just like the orginals back in the day. The accessory box he will make foam trays for with some sheets of foam from home depot or someplace, thats why i made the overlays so t will hide all the foam and just show off the accessories.
    I can do the dinobots no problem :) 

4. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Forgot to post a pic of the boxes with a soda can in the pic to give an idea on the size of the boxes.

[​IMG]

5. chris-morada

chris-morada Banned

Woa! These custom boxes are amazing!

6. Jingjing

Jingjing Well-Known Member

Awesome boxes!

7. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    DUDE !!!!
    That accessory box & cards are SLAMMIN'
    I totally want one of those now, simply stunning.