Heavy/Scratch: Predacannon v6.5 DB Ver. (Misc. Weapon Kit)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Treadshot A1, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Hey all, as you may have noticed over in RGD, i've been back on Sketchup designing stuff. The first design to arrive is the Predacannon set, the DB ver. to be precise.

The scrnsht is of v6.0, so the barrel walls are a bit thin, v6.5 is identical except for making the barrel walls thicker.

So, onto the pics:

Set contents:
    [​IMG]

Fully assembled:
    [​IMG]

CJ wielding both guns...
    [​IMG]

...Now with skins and bayonets:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Breacher showing off his sword skills:
    [​IMG]

Yes, the Bayonets are compatible with Breacher!!! In fact, they use the standard 3mm clips that a lot of the newer scouts class figures are using. The only scout with 3mm connection points that can't use these bayonets are Skystalker/Sunspot, because his connectors are recessed into his arm. I am working on blades that will fit him, soon to be ready.
    [FONT=&#26032]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&#26032]That's all there is to say really. I would display them with other figures, but CJ's the only TF i have with me in HK that has 5mm hand holes, and Breacher the only one with 3mm clips. :lol  I should mention the actual pieces aren't nearly as powdery in real life, but i don't have my photo equipment with me so the pics come out a bit over lit. The parts are also very black in actuality, they appear gray because of the flash.

[/FONT]
    This weapon kit is available at my Shapeways store, though only available in (White/Black) Strong and Flexible at the moment. I ordered my set in black because I need it for a custom, but to lower costs WSF is also an option (BSF costs more because of the need to dye the material). I've tried to make the set relatively generic, so they should look alright with most deluxe size figures in general. ;) 

Attached Files:

2. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Nice! They've turned out really well... :) 

3. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Why thank you. I am actually quite surprised with the results. I remember when i last printed with SW (that was about a year or two ago), i had lots of trouble, i didn't know what tolerances were, i had parts breaking left and right, it was a big mess and a waste of ~$60.

This time,all the parts turned out fine, which is a big relief, as a lot of my other kits utilise designs based off of this set. :)