Pre-visualization animation scenes...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Waveride, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Waveride

Waveride Creative Team

News Credits:
    Am i the only one who found them to be really cool? Even in that raw stage it was really fun to watch and it really seemed a lot bigger than we got in the movie in terms of fights and their scale. I would have loved to see ROTF or TF movie related shorts like these done by these animators! :D 

What do you guys think of them if you got a chance to check them out?

2. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really liked that the pre vis covered details that weren't shown in the movie. Things like Ironhide actually jumping on demolishor, the doctor picking up the shard, and one of my favorites: the water spilling on the kitchen bots and pissing them off. It disappoints me that these little details are left out, sure most of this stuff can be inferred but its nice to have them spelled out. I wish we could have the whole pre vis with movie dialogue dubbed in.

3. Waveride

Waveride Creative Team

News Credits:
    Yeah, little details is what make me love these bots, that was the thing that made me love the first movie more. Little character traits that make it really hypnotizing to watch. I really like the Lamborghini scene from the pre-viz with the Arcee twins where you actually saw them combine.