Pre-selling Botcon 5-piece bagged set

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Insane Galvatron, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Ok, here's the situation. Due to the high cost of obtaining all the convention toys ( around $400 depending on the cost of the at convention toys ), I decided to buy duplicates of everything to sell for a profit and offset my cost on the set for myself. Thing is, I may not have the money to buy two of each of the at con only pieces.

I have already paid for the extra set of 5 bagged figures. Those will be mine as of next Thursday. I'd like to sell them now ( paypal instant payment needed ) so I'd have the money to purchase the other toys.

Here's the deal. If someone buys the bagged set, and pays now, they will get first dibs on purchasing the doubles of the at con only toys after I find out how much they cost. Anyone interested? I'm not sure how much to charge though. I know it would be pointless to sell them for $140. That's what they cost me and I could've just not bought them and still had that money. At the same time, I don't want to ask too much since people could've bought the non-attendee package for around $250-$300 and got the box and comic. If interested in the set and first dibs on con only pieces, PM me an offer. Please, only offer for the 5 piece set. I can't take offers on the extra pieces because I don't know what they will cost me yet.

2. artiepants

artiepants Just over here punching Unicron.

News Credits:
    damn, i allready worked out a deal or I totaly woulda gone for this.

3. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    SOLD