Pre Beast Wars: Where have all the humans gone?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Razorrider, May 18, 2008.

1. Razorrider

Razorrider Well-Known Member

I was thinking, since Beast Wars took place after G1, what had happened to the humans? Have they gone extinct or forgotten about the Transformers and colonised other planets in the galaxy?

2. Op_Prime

Op_Prime One With The Matrix TFW2005 Supporter

I take it you have not watched the 2nd season of Beast Wars? For shame! Season 2 of Beast Wars was the best part.I won't spoil it for you but I'd recommend that you watch it right away and your question should be answered if you do.

3. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

Perhaps he means humans before they made the Transwarp jump. They never made any mention of it. But with the Maximal Elder's restriction of travel to the Sol System as seen in Deep Metal when Depth Charge traveled in that direction, probably suggests some sort of separation between the two races now. Whatever reason, the writers never made any hint to what it could be.

4. jqciaomama

jqciaomama LD Master

Ebay:
    The story goes like this:
    Optimus and his crew chased Megatron through space after he stole the Golden Disk from Cybertron. While on the chase they all passed through some sort of space warp that sent them to another place in another time. Coincidentally, both ships were now in our solar system and eventually ended up crashing in prehistoric Earth. That's why there are only early humans.

http://beastwars.us/

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  5. Sparky Prime

Sparky Prime Well-Known Member

I think Razorrider was referring to humans from Cybertron's present, where the Maximals and Predacons came from. I believe Beast Wars II gives us a couple possibilities.

Lio Convoy's Robot Masters profile claimed that humanity on Earth destroyed itself tampering with the Angolmois energy. There is also a group of extra-dimensional beings known as the Celestials whom govern Artemis and Moon that have an interest over events on Earth. Where they came from or their interest in Earth isn't explained as far as I know but personally, I think the Celestials could possibly be humans who have evolved to a higher plain of existence and still have an interest in their home planet.

6. benzo

benzo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Maximal

7. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    Didn't BW Megs mention about fleshlings aiding the Autobots to stop his G1 namesake's many plans before he and his troops were about to be killed by the Preds before Dinobot ( and eventually the other maximals) fought them off in "Code of Hero".

8. Razorrider

Razorrider Well-Known Member

Ah I see thnx for clearing that up 4 me guys