Powettoys: Cybertron Menasor

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by crazyjaco, Nov 3, 2006.

1. crazyjaco

crazyjaco Member

ZAC USUALLY POSTS THESE HERE, BUT I THOUGHT I'D DO IT THIS TIME.

CYBERTRON MENASOR.

I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS FOR THESE SEGMENTS.

THANKS FOR READING AND POSSIBLY WATCHING.

2. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

Great review as always. Seems like you did more editing than usual. I like your style man and dont get away from that, I liked it when you just would go straight through without editing or you barley let peeps know you had to edit. Skrew what peeps say about time and what not. You do great reviews and have a style of your own. Keep up the good work. You metinoed something about peeps requesting more Transformrs but your review on The Marvel Icons was awesome and you should do more, thx to your review I went out and got the Wolverine and Venom..Keep it up man..

3. Shipley

Shipley No Topic Required

News Credits:
    thanks for the kind words Blunticon. a quick search on youtube reveals theres a lot of people trying to do TF video reviews lately and not to slight any of them but we're trying to stay ahead of the pack!

its not so much about keeping time (though you don't want to get too out of hand, the first video I ever did was over 25 minutes and I reshot it because it was too rambling), We just want to keep clear and cover all the bases. you can always do that in one shot.

4. Phy

Phy I want... ROOM SERVICE!!

News Credits:
    Yay powet