Non-TF: Powers of Preternia Podcast cover

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Giga Leo, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Giga Leo

Giga Leo I know and you know...

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hi everyone!

I’m part of a Podcast called The Powers of Preternia and was asked by my buddy Destronger Lupus to do some artwork for it. For anyone who isn’t familiar with Podcasts, they’re a method of publishing files to the Internet, allowing users to subscribe to a feed (kind of like channels) and receive new files automatically by subscription, usually at no cost.

Destonger Lupus began writing up episodes based on an idea he had for the toyline that turned into He-Man; He-Ro! If you’re curious about the character, try snooping around He-Man.org for more info. Anywho, DL deserves a buttload of credit for pulling this thing together, and through a lot of collaboration and hard work by everyone involved in the project, Point Dread Players Presents: The Powers of Preternia Podcast was born. Here is one of the promotional pieces I did for the podcast, and I shall have more up very soon.
    This picture is of King Grayskull and his Sorceress/bride being observed by the great dragon Granamyr, who looms over a then-newer Castle Grayskull.

We'd actually REALLY appreciate some feedback on what we're doing, so if you're a He-Man fan or just curious about what we're up to, I'd encourage you to take a peek and let us know what you think :) 

[​IMG]