Powermaster Prime (MIB), Skylynx (MIB), Micromaster combiners w/ boxes all 100%

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by DeathStorm, Jul 5, 2010.

1. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits:
    7/9/10 EDIT: As promised, items are now on ebay. If interested, please bid on them there - they are no longer for sale here but the photos and descriptions will remain up if you want to check out the items:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220634789305&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220634791658&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRU reissue of Powermaster Optimus Prime, MIB. He was used for display only, transformed only to robot once then back to vehicle modes to put back in the box. 100% including instructions and used sticker sheets. $65 - SOLD

Encore reissue Skylynx MIB. Just like Prime, used for display only and only transformed once. $40

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Micromaster combiner reissues (combination of Japanese reissues and the Armada/Energon reissues) with boxes for the Japanese figures. Instructions for most (if not all) figures should be included (I didn't check figure by figure, so don't quote me). Included are Landcross (SOLD), Destron Sixwing, Sixturbo, both Sixbuilders (autobot and decepticon), and Sixtrain. Just like the others, used only for display and only combined/transformed once. The joints on Landcross are a bit loose, but that happens sometimes - even with new toys. He still displays just fine, won't fall over or anything. I should explain, it was difficult to get a good price point on these, they aren't being sold a lot online, but those I could find seem to be around $30-$40 a set, thus mine are priced to move. $100 for all or $22 individually. That's the third drop on price and the lowest I can go - can't negotiate lower.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  2. DeathStorm

News Credits:
    Thanks for the interest and PMs. Unfortunately I'm not accepting any trades at this time.

3. DeathStorm

News Credits:
    Landcross sold.

4. DeathStorm

News Credits:
    Powermaster Prime - sold.

5. DeathStorm

News Credits:
    bump

6. DeathStorm

News Credits:
    Dropped price on combiners to the lowest I can accept. If these don't sell by Friday they will go up on ebay.

7. DeathStorm

News Credits:
    Bump - going to the 'bay tomorrow if these don't sell today.