2D Artwork: Powerglide

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by tacosauce, Jul 19, 2007.

1. tacosauce

tacosauce Member

Alright the last few days I have been working on some concept art. I did powerglide. I modified the A10 warthog to look a bit cooler. Check it out if you want.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/60174086/

anybody know how to just put the picture in.

2. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    A good looking design, but I have to deduct points because you make the assumption that the A-10 isn't cool enough.

3. tacosauce

tacosauce Member

Yeah i just didn't like the big cockpit. Though i agree. How can you not love something that has a 30 mm gun on the front and can turn a tank into scrap metal.

4. RunaR

RunaR Well-Known Member

Very nice desing, but the robot mode does not scream powerglide for me. It misses some hind to his old self. Like the wings as panels beside his head or (part of) the engines on his legs or the gray circle on his head.

5. tacosauce

tacosauce Member

I did lose a bit of the original design, i was thinking about putting the jet packs on the legs.

Yeah the dot. I can't remember what was the dot for. Isn't that where the screw hole on the minibot was at?

i quess you have to play with the designs every once and while. Its sort of like bubblebee being a chevy or making the transformer charactures look like teen titans(accept the teen titans designs suck big hairy testicles).

6. RunaR

RunaR Well-Known Member

The dot was the screw on the real mini bot. In the show he used it as a laser (i think).
    Even Chevy BB has some things in common with is old self. Like the horns, the colorscheme (yellow and black).

7. tacosauce

tacosauce Member

Thats true. I may have to screw around a little more with him.