Powered Commander

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ben2099, Apr 22, 2009.

1. ben2099

ben2099 Well-Known Member

Hello all,

I am planning on going to TFcon this weekend, and I wanted to see if anyone wanted a powered commander. I will only charge 200$ plus cost of shipping.

Here are the rules

1) First come, first serve - I will get extras in the order of people who send me requests AND Paypal me the money first. In other words, If I have three people that send money and requests, and I am only able to get two, then the third will have their money refunded.

2) Paypal only - I know that some people hate paypal, but it is the only way I can easily refund money if I cannot recieve the item at con.

3) Price - As stated, it will be only 200 plus shipping. This is to recoop expenses. You will only need to send the initial 200 upfront to secure a toy, if one is still available. Shipping will be determined by how you want the item shipped, which means you must have explicit directions for me to follow.

4) Refund - A refund will be given if I am unable to get a person a powered commander.

5) Time restraint - You will have until 8 am, Thursday morning EST to send me a complete order so I can be prepared

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, send me a PM.

Thanks

Ben2099

2. ben2099

ben2099 Well-Known Member

Last chance

3. msterling21

msterling21 Well-Known Member

I sent you a PM, am I too late?