Powercore Quality issues...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by JCMGTX, Jul 1, 2010.

1. JCMGTX

JCMGTX Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know these have just started hitting stores but has anyone had any concerns?

I'm not sure if they are supposed to but when connected the hands seem flimsy on the Combaticons and on the Aerialbots I have a problem with the "Fighter Jet Drone" not wanting to "snap-on"

So I was just wondering if anyone else is having an issue.

2. catz

catz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    mine are too tight, the only problem I have is with bombshock left'leg, won't combine properly

3. Rhinox

Rhinox We bring surreal to life

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    the right knee on Huffer is very loose, but it's a pin assembly, so I'm not entirely sure what I can do about it.

Other than that, they seem fine.

4. Dupree

Dupree Well-Known Member

My bombshock only has minor problems.....sometimes when I take the drones off they are floppy in vehicle mode, but then i push them into their vehicle modes and they stay put and don't flop around. I do however, always feel like I'm going to break Bombshock when I'm converting him to combiner mode because of the turret assembly going over his robot mode head......when Smolder arrives I'll swap him out for bombshock I like the way his head comes out of his chest, not his back...hopefully that will fix things

5. Omega Jolt

Omega Jolt Hunter

Are you lifting the jets tailfins back towards the body before you plug it in like it says in the instructions? If you don't it can kinda gum up the works when you plug him in directly. Also you have to slide the blue plug in at an angle because it's a lever not a push plug like the others.

I only have one limb that gives me trouble, the AWAX plane (and it's mostly due to how his wings have to slot in and out when the're shoved forward >_>). As far as QC is concerned all the PCC that I saw at the TRU (and they had TONS) looked fine for paint and limbs.

Not sure if it's a mold issue or just me not doing something right but my Skyburst's back body plate won't tab in at the back of the hips no matter how many joints I shift. I've poured over the instructions and transformed him several times but it just keeps happening. Anyone else having that problem?