Powercore Combiners Combo Packs at Walmart

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Magnus1701, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Saberfrost01

Saberfrost01 元ロボ ダイユーシャ

PCC value packs = Wal Mart Desperate to sell PCC figures.

2. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd be desperate to get rid of the 5-packs too... they were being sold at $20+... silly. The 2-packs, while better, are still scouts... putting them at the same price as Deluxe figures was also unwise.

While the PCC gimmick is garbage... I will say that the 2-Packs had some nice figures. Sledge, Heavy Tread, and Undertow are great scouts. Huffer with some tweaks could make a good CHUG stand-in for the G1 Huffer as well.

So for 10$ to get a 5-pack and a 2-pack... it's not bad. Moreso if you get Grimstone, which is the only PCC gestalt that looks good combined. (and goofy in scout mode TBH)

3. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Nice score OP.

4. Ravage101

Ravage101 Well-Known Member

Thats cool the dino-bots are paccked with skyhammer and airlift...Air lift loos like a a fitting weapon for the dino bots and just toss the skyhammer figure in the parts box. Yeah, like everyone else here if there is only one PCC to get, Dino-bots are the stand out pic.

5. Ravage101

Ravage101 Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm from what i can tell it looks like the 5 packs have different commanders that they can come with (thought the the dinos only came with skyhammer). Really I wish walmart would have just priced it as $7 or $6.95 for 5 packs and $3.95 for the commanders. I'd rather just have the dinos themselves. But ok...if I get this deal I think Sledge is the best pic for commander; theres a good ballence of good robot and good mini con. But if I really want a cool mini con the use with the dinos then skyhammer with airlift is the way to go cos the color of airlift fits the dinos and it seems hes the best mini con out there.

6. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    I had intended to get the alleged two pack from last year of Bombshock and Smolder, which I never saw online or in stores. If that actually gets made this year I might buy it for $10.

7. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I found some of these at a local Wal Mart today, secreted in an otherwise unassuming aisle. I can't remember what all the packs were, but there were about 10 or so, each with a different combination. And I bet there are even more combinations than that, because I don't recall one of the OPs combinations as being there.

I bought three, which were Dinobots+Undertow, Protectobots+Heavytread and Stunticons+Steelshot. So keep on the lookout everyone!

8. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

Checked mine earlier, saw nothing. Mine really seems to be hit and miss when it comes to getting new things on time. But I fear with the construction of remodeling into a super wal-mart thats supposed to last till june that things are gonna be messed up till then

9. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 PlastiqueBoutique.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Stunticons and Constructicons will be mine!!!!!!!!!!!

10. nathan_s82

nathan_s82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I broke down and got one of the sets yesterday. Steamhammer w/ Constructions & Sledge w/Throttler. Good deal for this set. Just need to find the Grimstone set.

Attached Files:

11. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    Its funny last year these things were hated.....prices change opinions fast....

12. Jlogano20

Jlogano20 Speed Gunner

News Credits:
    this sucks i need the single pack but i have the dinos & construct from tjmaxx months ago
    though for that price why notz?

13. Keiichi

Keiichi Well-Known Member

Great to hear that there is in fact a Heavytread set. Did you see the Combaticons at all? Them plus Heavytread would be my ideal combination to find.

14. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    Will all Wal-marts be getting some of these!? I looked all over my Wal-mart today, in every place where they had toys and found nothing. I really want a Heavytread. :( 

15. Omega Charge

Omega Charge CHARGE ON

News Credits:
    They're supposed to be a Black Friday deal thing. So most Walmart should have them, but most probably won't be putting them out until Thanksgiving/Black Friday if they haven't put them out early.

16. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    Well then, I know where I'll be on Thanksgiving at 10:00 PM.

17. JukeOutlander

JukeOutlander Combat Antihero

News Credits:
    I sorta hated these cause they didn't seem like proper combiners but after messing around with one and watching reviews on 'em they kinda grow on ya and they're fun. Some of 'em, atleast.

18. zannus

zannus Well-Known Member

Was hoping I would find them when I went to Walmart early, but I had no luck

19. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

I guess I'll be checking my local Walmart every day this week in hopes that they put them out early.There's no way that I'm going to Walmart at 10 PM on Thanksgiving night.

20. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    These packs seem very random though. Like its just whatever packs they pull from a case and stick together.

Its a great deal considering a lot of final wave stuff was mentioned. I have all of those thanks to scouting hasbro toy shop on release. But at $10 a set, Its not a bad way to boost the powercores shelf presence with more limbs and crazy displays with the commanders in their alt modes.

Just kind of concerned my store may be drafted with the redeco wave 3 figures, Darkray, Windburn and Steelshot. Their just kind of underwhelming.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011