Power-Up Prime Feet

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CooljazCustoms, Oct 29, 2010.

1. CooljazCustoms

CooljazCustoms Autocon/Deceptibot

Ebay:
    ok, as i do not own a ROTF Jetfire to make a Power-Up Prime, how do you make the movie accurate feet i have seen on many customs out there. it appears as tho most of them look almost identical, so are there just certain parts on Jetfire that you "assemble" to make them or something??

just curious because he is on my list of figures to get in the near future, and when i do, i plan on keeping him and Prime combined for display and would like it to have the "better" leg set up.

any help with this would be greatly appreciated...can anyone build/sell me a pair cheap?

.....the attached pic was found on Google and i cropped it to show only the feet, i dont want any confusion as it being my figure or i took it, but these are the kind of feet i see on a lot of figures and would like a set similar to these.... thanks

Attached Files:

• file.jpg
      file.jpg
      File size:
      26.2 KB
      Views:
  2. TCracker

TCracker おもちゃは今とても暑いです

News Credits:
    wrong thread. You might want to try the radicons. Maybe there is someone there that can help.