Power Rangers RPM - Episode discussion (the DARKEST most MATURE PR ever?)

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Kickback, Mar 7, 2009.

1. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This may be reviving a zombie thread, but I just thought of giving my 2 cents. I must say, WOW, I was simply impressed by this show. I gave up Power Rangers as a kid after I couldn't keep up with the toys so I never paid heed to PR for a full 14 years of my life. Then going through TV Tropes one day, I came across a description of RPM as "The Dark Knight" of Power Rangers. Like, seriously?

So I decided to check it out especially since at that time, news of MMPR 2010 surfaced. Before long, I was hooked on every episode. I've never had this much fun, this much attachment to a children's show for a LONG time. It kept me glued to my seat and was a blast! Not only that, it was smart, well written, and witty, poking fun when need be and never going over the top. Scenes were handled so well that sometimes I couldn't see where Japanese footage ended and the American footage began.

I am glad to say that Power Rangers RPM revived my fandom for primary colored superheroes in helmets and spandex. I went back to watch other PR seasons after; I plan to watch as much as I can. Besides that, I also became a fan of Sentai, and am in the process of completing Samurai Sentai Shinkenger.

Thank you, RPM.

2. Computron34

Computron34 Always Tired

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    You won't be disappointed with Shinkenger.