Power Rangers Pyramidas - Reconstruct Help Needed

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by zynaga, Jan 1, 2009.

1. zynaga

zynaga Member

Well since it's my first time posting here, hello to everyone.. yada yada yada.. I'm Zyn, portuguese, website dev. xD

I'm making collection of Power Rangers Zords. I wanted as a kid, I couldn't afford it. I've grown up although I haven't lost the dream yet, but now I can afford them. About the collection I'm just going to stick with the MMPR1, 2, 3 and ZEO. I don't like the others although i'm thinking about the turbo one.

Now about the help needed.
    I found my Pyramidas, but it has missing pieces. I'm trying to reconstruct them myself, since a lot of these ones being selled have those pieces missing and the good ones are.. too expensive.
    The missing pieces are the top yellow pyramid that covers the center red jewel, and the bottom black platform that supports the pyramidas feets when in carrier mode.
    What i ask are the dimensions/sizes of those pieces and if possible, high quality photos of it from various angles.
    I know it can be a pain..

Well, still, thank you.

2. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  3. zynaga

zynaga Member

Thank you =)

Sorry if i posted in the wrong section, i've been searching and this one seemed to be the most appropriated.

On those links you suggested, shall I create a new topic/post there or link a new one there to this one, or simply move this one to there =?

Once again, thank you for the support =)

4. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits: