Power Rangers Jungle Fury 5" Action Figures - MMPR Green Power Ranger

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Omega Supreme-1, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How much is this guy worth, and is there anyone out there looking for one? I was wondering what the fair street value for one is.

2. AlphaPrime

AlphaPrime Neo Autobot Commander

Beats me, got lucky and found one at Target one day, no need for me to look online for over priced ones hehe.

3. Aberration

Aberration Templar Rodimus

News Credits:
    I'd search completed eBay auctions for "Super Legends Green Ranger" to see what they're going for. They haven't been that hard to find, as chases go, though.

4. zell583

zell583 Powerpuff Z da wan!

News Credits:
    I don't know how much their going for online, but they sure are hard as hell to find on store shelves. In all honesty though, i found both lord zedd AND green ranger together one day at wal-mart. They were the only ones they had so i grabed them. since that day though i haven't seen any on the shelves. has anyone else had trouble coming across these figures?
    here are some pictures of the figures to help anyone who is looking for them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    I've saw them once at a KB liquidation store and my nostalgia was like "Buy it!" but I didn't. Then I saw how much they were going for online and kicked myself since I thought I'd never see them again. Then I saw them at TRU and snagged them. Really cool toys.

6. kylash327

kylash327 TOOOOOOYS!

News Credits:
    white ranger is out, and there are some sightings of Gold as well. just pciked up white at walmart.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

I haven't seen these anywhere in my area. I would love to have a Lord Zedd figure! Could probably pass on the Rangers, though.

8. Crown_Athlete

Crown_Athlete Well-Known Member

I have the Green and White, need to get the Gold Ohranger too.

9. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

I'm probably going to end up with an extra MOSC Zedd if you want, Nightwind.

Got Zedd-head and Green Tommy so far, with White on the way thanks to eBay. Just wish I'd held off on the first two, considering I found both at K-Mart, for retail price, after the fact. Thankfully I'm not paying crazy over-the-top prices for the White Ranger like some people. Got all three Super Legends in a single auction for under $40!

10. optimus kimchee

optimus kimchee Well-Known Member

Wait those are rare? I have seen the Green one at my local Wal-Mart a few times and was tempted to snag it for nostalgic reasons, but passed *slaps forehead, DOH*

11. Aberration

Aberration Templar Rodimus

News Credits:
    Compared to chase figures in other toylines, not so much, but they are only packed one to a case of Jungle Fury rangers. If you see one again, I'd definitely jump on it.

I've been hunting for the White Ranger for about a week now, no luck yet. Something I think is really cool is that if you take the figure's shield off, he has gold diamonds on his chest, so he looks more similar to the original 5 rangers.

12. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Really want the Gold Ranger.

Then again, when you work at a toy store you get to take them out of the case and keep them for yourself.

That's how I got my Green Ranger and Lord Zedd figures :) 

13. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    I only have a Lord Zedd so far.

I've passed on the 6 green rangers and 1 white ranger I've seen because all of them looked absolutely atrocious compared to all the many Zedds I've seen. Really bad paint, messy unknown residue, and messed up plastic/molding.

Kylash327, your ranger figures make me jealous! They're leaps and bounds above all the ones I've come across. Damn. I wish I could find ones that good!

Me buying Power Rangers again...Heh. Dammit! I miss Gundam SOOO MUCH! Damn you Bandai of America! Bring back Gundam!!!!!

14. kylash327

kylash327 TOOOOOOYS!

News Credits:
    the cool thing is the green ranger sheild fits on white pretty well, and looks really nice, but the white shield doesnt fit on green...kinda weird.

15. Kando

Kando Well-Known Member

I've only ever seen Lord Zedd, which I picked up. I would love to have the rangers, too.

16. Crown_Athlete

Crown_Athlete Well-Known Member

I hate the gold diamonds on Kibaranger, but thank God his shield covers them completely.

17. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've seen the Green Ranger and Lord Zedd at least five to six times each at my local Wally World that I frequent for groceries. I've yet to see the White or Gold Rangers, but with the as many of the other two that I found I won't even consider paying the crazy eBay prices. I'm sure I'll find the White and Gold soon enough.