Power Rangers (gauging interest)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Hi Q, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Hi Q

Hi Q I don't want a user title

News Credits:
    I ended up with a load of Power Rangers stuff I don't need or know anything about.
    There's a pretty huge green Vehivle like thing... ok, I managed to look this up, it's Tor the Shuttle Zord...
    I also have the Thunderzord Assault team minus the red dragon's heads (robot and dragon) and possibly some small parts.
    Also the white Tigerzord.
    Other than that there's a load of figures, including 5 rangers, and a rather large white ranger, and a bunch of accessories, and some stuff I'm not sure is PR, but came with this lot anyway.
    I can take pictures if needed later, first I'm just seeing if there's an interest at all.

2. Butuman

Butuman Well-Known Member

Im a Power Rangers fan. Im looking for the original Power Morpher and Power Blaster. Thank you.

3. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    wow, original thunderzords from '94? how much for :
    Tor the Shuttlezord?
    The White Tiger Thunderzord?
    The Assault Team?
    The Red Dragon Thunderzord?

4. jaylay

jaylay Well-Known Member

i may be interested in what you have ... can i have pics. please send to jaylay2@msn.com

5. Hi Q

News Credits:
    Butuman, I don't know what that is, but I'll look it up later and see if it's there.

Moroni Prime, as said I was gauging interest, which clearly there is. I don't know anything about this stuff yet, so I'm not sure what to ask yet. Offers are welcome. I also like to trade, and have a want list up at http://www.havank.com/hiq/tflist/trade.php. (I'll have to see how up to date it is.)

I'll take some pictures of the lot tonight and post them here. (Tonight being roughly 12 hours from this posting in my timezone.)

6. lastmaximal

lastmaximal Hellspark

News Credits:
    interested in tor, the tigerzord and the white ranger.

7. Moroni Prime

News Credits:

Regarding the Items in question, I don't have pictures, but I can at least give a brief description.

The Power Blaster is from the original 1993 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series. It is a "role playing" weapon made up of the rangers weapons. Zack's Power Axe was the main section. Kimberly's Power Bow attached across the top of the axe. Then Billy's power lance splits in the middle and attaches to the bow on both sides. Trini's Power Daggers attach similarly but closer to the center. Then Jason's Power Sword attaches to the top. And thus you have a Power Blaster.

As for the Power Morpher, that too is from the original 1993 series. It is octagonal in shape, and is comparable to a belt buckle. It contains the Power Coins for each ranger, and is the device that allows them to "morph". I hope that helps.

Oh, and as for how much you would possibly want for the thunderzords (tor, assault team, white tigger, and red dragon), Check out my sales list here in the junkion exchange, and let me know if you're interested in anything there. maybe we could trade. Please PM me.
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/thread86817.html

8. Hi Q

News Credits:
    I've put some pictures online now. Not an art I'm particularly good at, the lighting isn't very great, but it'll do. The last pic is a bad quality repeat of the one before that, it shows the white accessories better.

Pic 1
    Pic 2
    Pic 3
    Pic 4
    Pic 5
    Pic 6

MP, nothing on that list for me.
    First things first, let's see if those pics don't change any interest.

9. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    I don't know why/how I didn't realize this before, but you have the complete Thunder Ultrazord. You do know that Tor can hold the tigerzord inside the shell when in Tiger mode, right? Anyway, just name your price and we'll just see if we can't just work something out. :thumb 

10. Hi Q

News Credits:
    It's only complete in that basicly all figures are there. Tor is missing neck and head, the red dragon is missing both bot and dragon heads. Just repeating that to make sure there are no misunderstandings. The pterodactyl like creature's tail is chewed on. I'm sure several accessories must be missing, including all but the black tiny ranger figures. And that's just what I managed to figure out. I don't know anything about this really, those names you mentioned earlier don't mean anything to me.

Anyway, back to the point, I don't want ignorance to make me ask too little for this, so I'll have to look into it some more. Didn't have the time for it tonight, and it's alsready time to shut down for me now. I often try to trade for current releases, Cybertron would work, because we hardly have it here. I have wants listed at the url I gave above. Offers are already welcome until I've done a bit more research.

11. Hi Q

News Credits:
    Since I don't have a lot of time tonight either, I'll just try something and see where it leads.

Anyone want to go shopping and get me a Leobreaker and an Evac for everything pictured?

12. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    You can't be serious.
    I have leobroken, and I don't get paid til friday to be able to pick up evac (providing I can find him again.)

yes, I know I said Leobroken as opposed to Leobreaker. there's a common problem with the mold involving the pegs on the detachable foreame. the ones that connect to the holes in the feet for savage claw mode. they break way too easily, definately not weight bearing pegs.

13. Hi Q

News Credits:
    Can't be serious in what way? I did a few moments of research giving me the impression this would be high. I wanted to use it as a starting point. Apparently I was wrong, given your response. Well, maybe I should've asked for more then. Oh well.
    Note though I'm looking for sealed.

14. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    Too bad you don't have the Red DragonZord's head. It's nice to see all those Zords together. :thumbs2: 

15. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    I'll see what I can do come payday this friday. I'll let you know. IF I do find the figures, I'll just put them in layaway, and IF you decide to go with someone else, then all I'd have to do is cancel the layway. Here's hoping all goes well.

16. DX7879

DX7879 Captain of Strawhats

I might be able to help a little for the zords anyways...

Thunder Megazord: Depends on condition. I paid about $50 for a supposed mint with everything Thunder Megazord, but it wasn't mint (damn ebay seller), and was missing some of the small rangers and crystals.

Red Dragon: I saw these going for under $10 at the last OTFCC. Good part is you have the staff at least
    Thunder Assault Team: Looks like you have everything except the sword. Not sure on price

White Tigerzord: Only problem I see is that the sowrd is missing the two white pieces (I bought a MISB one for $30)

Tor: I got a dusty as hell Tor, only missing one gold thing, for $20 shipped.

I recommend you mail Bandai for a sticker sheet for the Red dragon and white tiger. You can even sell the figures as "no stickers have been applied". Also, any chance you want to get rid of the gold piece (first one on the left side) and the battery cover for Tor? Those are the only things I really need for a mint Tor.

17. Hi Q

News Credits:
    Sorry, not going to take off parts, since it seems to me that would make it less tradeworthy. Also not going to contact Bandai. I don't want to put effort into this, I just want to get rid of it and get stuff I like for it instead.
    But thanks for the info.

18. Hi Q

News Credits:
    Seeing how friday has passed, either MP should contact me soon, or this can use a bump.

19. Hi Q

News Credits:
    Bump.

20. Hi Q

News Credits:
    Bump. Suddenly all interest is gone?