Power Ranger gear - FOR SALE :D

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by genesis-ar92, Sep 9, 2010.

1. genesis-ar92

genesis-ar92 New Member

Hello Everyone!
    I know that I am a new member; but I thought this would be the best place to advertise these very collectible merchandise, and I have never really needed to go on the forum ever before. So I have just made an account. Also I must say these products were advertised elsewhere, namely a few other forums and three items are on Amazon. :)  I sold the blaster gun for £130, and the Deluxe Megazord, and Deluxe Galaxy Megazord remain on Amazon here:

Amazon.co.uk:VivaVidaStore Storefront

If you wish to buy from me off Amazon let me know and I can arrange a price with you!

feel free to contact me on arashrafie@ymail.com I accept paypal, and will be happy to provide any pictures and detailed information and shipping quotes!

I will be happy to provide any pictures, and ask any questions, now on with the zords!

Zords

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers Series 1

Dinozord Megazord Deluxe - £100 +p&p, will consider reasonable offers
    MASTOCAN CANNONS MISSING, AS IS THE TAIL TIP (I am looking for the tip)

This is in very good condition. All individual zords present and they combine like a treat. Unfortunately there is no box, and a few minor buffs here and there but in very good condition for its age.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dragonzord Megazord Deluxe - £100 +p&p, will consider reasonable offers

Also in pretty good condition, but the stickers on his fingertips, horn and feet have peeled slightly as they do with all of these. This has all the pieces, and even has the green ranger it came with if you really want it! The zord is in good condition, but green ranger has seen better days! Again no box.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Return of Titanus Megazord Deluxe - £110 +p&p, will consider reasonable offers

Nothing missing, very good condition, no box.

Titanus has all the pieces, and the chain which does around its neck. It is in pretty good condition, it has an element similar to the one which slots into the dragonzord which slots into Titanus`s torso, he also has a small gold plastic plate which can be placed on the torso instead. Again sorry but no box! The Zord will also fit in the Return of Titanus zord
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blade Blaster and Morpher - Sold :) 

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers Series 3

Shogun Mega Falconzord - £90 +p&p, will consider reasonable offers

No weapons, this is for the Deluxe Shogun Megazord and Deluxe Falconzord

Please note this is two separate zords! The Deluxe Shogun Megazord and Deluxe Falconzord which should be sold separately. I have both items, both in very good condition, the Deluxe Shogun Megazord has his hat but he has no weapons at all. I am not sure if he is supposed to have any though!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Deluxe Auto-Morphin Ninjor - £15 +p&p, will consider reasonable offers

No weapons, not very good condition, no box.

I do have one of these, but I will say now the condition could be better, the shoulder components do not work so his shoulders always look like the second picture. He has no sword, but the leg components are working, and the head is as well, but it is a quite laggy and loose. As always with these some of the gold paint has come off, and some screws are rusted.

No pictures as of yet!

Time Force

Deluxe Time Force Megazord - 90 +p&p, will consider reasonable offers
    Deluxe Time Shadow Megazord - 90 +p&p, will consider reasonable offers

I can sell them together for £160

Pretty much mint and fully boxed! This is for BOTH zords in their separate boxes.

I have both of these zords, fully boxed, in very good condition. These are in very good condition, all elements are present and in the original box where they belong, but the stickers have already been put on the zords
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also discovered a load of other little bits! Here they are!

£80 +p&p, will consider reasonable offers For the zord in the final image!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]