Power of The Primes Speculation thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GuardianPrime19, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    The reveal is a few days away. And the panel is a day before my Birthday so hopefully I get an early Birthday Present. It's either going to be the gifts I asked for like the Dinobots or it's going to be socks and underwear, meaning disappointment.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    okay lets talk predaking for a moment, i dont see him getting a titan toy, why? simple, there are only so many animal bots and abominus n predaking can easily co share molds, i know it sucks but look at combiner wars, though if you want a titan class verson of him, 3rd party KO predaking is the same size as devastator and dear i say he possibly going to be the better mold based off what we got with devs.

as for the next titan sense scorp got secound it would make sense for him to be next then omega, eather way im going to buy both when they happen.

maybe after that they can give us the repaints of devs and all that

• Like Like x 2
  3. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    I was thinking about the dinobots, here is how i see them being done, grimlock leader, sludge voyager, swoop snarl slag as deluxes but i would perfer grimlock to be a voyager, if he gets a leader ill buy it for dino mode and use my voyager grimlock as my main one

4. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    Watching videos of Dinobots, I'd prefer Grimlock being Leader Class. The others don't matter.

Edit: Looking at a scale chart, All Dinobots should be Voyagers, because they are just slightly taller than Optimus Prime and Megatron, just by half a head. But I still stand corrected that Grimlock should be a Leader Class, and if the Dinobots are Voyagers it may take at least 3 to 5 waves to have them all.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. PikaManiac

PikaManiac Well-Known Member

I think the Dinobots will follow their AOE's counterparts scale if they are made. It is unrealistic to clog the shelves with 5 Voyager Class or above dinosaur toys with the same colour scheme.

Am I the only 1 that does not mind Deluxe Class for all of them?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Cosbydaf

Cosbydaf Well-Known Member

That's why I think a box set would be the better way to go.

• Like Like x 4
  7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    I'd just display them with my Legends Optimus.

I'd prefer them spread across multiple sizes. Like Swoop and Slag as Deluxes, Grimlock and Snarl as Voyagers, and Sludge as a Leader.

8. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

My power of the prime idea,
    Voyagers have universal trailers that turn into armor pieces for deluxe figures, basically a voyagers would be a deluxe with the trailer while deluxes would not have them included. All deluxes would be compatible.

For example Ultra Magnus could have his normal dreamwave white prime innards, but his trailer would be somewhat smaller due to the standard sizing, maybe able to hold legends cars.

I don't think this is what they did, but I'd be happy to be wrong.

[Mr Choas] and I agree I think.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    And they should be the same height.

10. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

As much as I think a lot of people will complain I think your right, hasbro will get way more miles out of a cw 1 voyager and 5 dlx style Predacons than a titans box set.

• Like Like x 1
  11. combinerlover

combinerlover TERRORCONS , merge , and form ABOMINUS

Man , I hope not . If any thing Ole GRIMLOCK would need to be a Leader class , Sludge and Slag should be Voyager leaving Swoop and Snarl being deluxe`s .....Imo any way . I have been waiting a very very long time to get a modern take on G1 SLUDGE . I have always been fond of the Sauropods and Plesiosaur`s ....Absolutely <3 them . Another reason why I feel Has/Tac should engineer a Paddles figure .... Talk about Coocoo for cocoa puffs lol.

12. combinerlover

I always with out fail , CRINGE when the fandom`s entirety goes on and on about the logical points off of how an endless aray of characters can just come into existence by simply sharing molds . A lot of piers of ours on here would be A-okay if ABOMINUS , PREDAKING and PIRANACON were to just be 1 to 2 voyagers and 3 to 5 deluxe`s remolded , and them triple molded ect ..lol...... * Shakes head in back ground * I hate you HASBRO for lowering our expectations .I normally don`t wine and bitch , but this runs over my skin like a hot iron . I get some figures are just going to spring to life in this way , and I`m honestly Ok with this . But to only have 4 to 6 body types / transformation processes in a line and every other figure having exact skeletons of one another stabs me in the heart .... DEEP ....So , I`m severely limited on how many figures I will buy . I always try to have the DECEPTICON version of every design / Transformation process ....Cause I like Con`s over Bot`s ...But if I stumble upon 2 or 3 characters I absolutely adore and they have the exact transformation process as one another I can`t deal ....I am currently loosing it over SLUGSLINGER,MISFIRE and TRIGGERHAPPY .... And the only way for me to subdue my pain is to get TT`s versions ....The TARGETMASTERS make a world of difference .....:) 

13. Ramberk Magnus

Ramberk Magnus TFW2005 Supporter

I definitely think Grimlock should be Leader class the next time he gets a figure. And if that's what happens, the rest of the Dinobots should be sizes that you described. Hasbro obviously is going to continue to produce Leader class toys in PotP. I speculate we'll get the following:

Leader class Autobots for PotP
    - Grimlock
    - Star Saber
    - Rodimus
    - Optimal Optimus ?
    - Anyone other good suggestions? Dai Atlas?

Leader class Decepticons for PotP
    - Deathsaurus
    - Thunderwing?
    - Transmetal 2 Megatron?
    - Any other good suggestions?

• Like Like x 1
  14. combinerlover

BLUDGEON would be an epic Voyager . I would really like to have a brand spanking new mold for a deluxe TARANTULAS . nOT TO MENTION blackarachnia , Transmetals ,BW season 2 RAVAGE ( modern Ravage X 9 ) Darkwing and Dreadwind as Voyagers . Doubleclouder as a Voyager , Apeface & Snapdragon Preferably as Voyagers , but if one was done as a deluxe or one was done as a Leader I could cope with that , but I prefer them to be the same size class or at least as close to each others size as possible . I`ve been wanting a BM BOTANICA , deluxe size . Squeezeplay , Fangry and Horrible deluxe size , PRETENDERS Bomburst , Pincher , Bugly ect ...... Deluxe class , or if done with shells as Voyagers ..... And a leader class could be a MEGA / ULTRA PRETENDER .... Roadblock ect .... I`d like to see some actual chrome on some figures . Would love a Scout class Gold chromed GOLDBUG . oR g2 MODERN INTERPRETATIONS of the chromed out minibots ....I`d like that a lot . * EDIT * - Octopunch ;) 

• Like Like x 2
  15. drmick

drmick Well-Known Member

I can't get over how few leaks there are these days.

• Like Like x 4
  16. orangeitis

orangeitis Sick Kiss Players Lover

Ebay:
    I see in my crystal ball... Powermaster Omega Supreme :wtf: 

By the way, yes, my crystal ball is orange.

• Like Like x 2
  17. jignat

jignat Well-Known Member

My gut tells me that Omega will probably be the Titan class figure for 2018 and Scorponok for 2019.

Ever since the titan class started , it's been alternating Auto/Decep.

2013- Metroplex
    2015- Devs
    2016 - Fort Max
    2017- Trypticon

• Like Like x 1
  18. TheDecepticon

TheDecepticon Resident Asshole

News Credits:
    unless they take a page from 2015 and make the Dinobots a titan class combiner.....which would make some sense considering the battles they had with one another in G1 (and please spare me the bitching and moaning about Beast......which has no bearing on anything we could potentially get in toy form)

• Like Like x 2
  19. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    I have given it more thought. PotP line should have Landcross. That would be a helluva figure!

20. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    You're probably right. And the Dinobots might be Skittle colors.
    We just need to work out the math of the future of POTP. We all know there are 4 figures in Deluxes, 2 in Voyagers and 2 in Leader. I would prefer Leader Grimlock, Voyager Slug, Sludge and Snarl and Deluxe Swoop, but that's probably not the case. Just got to think if Hasbro is smart enough to release all 5 Dinobots at once at the right size or if they will be broken up into 2 to 4 waves that a few may be smaller than we hoped.