Power of The Primes Quick Sale!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Galaximus Prime, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Galaximus Prime

Galaximus Prime Humans are so plicomcated

Rules For Potential Buyers.
    1. If you decide to contact me with interest in my items then make sure that you at least have the money to do so, otherwise, do not contact me.

2. I will not do any holds on items, as almost all too often, I've found myself screwed when it came time for the buyers to pay for the item.

3. I don't do trades unless stated in the description of the item.

4. All prices are usually firm, but sometimes I'll make a deal. So just ask! :) 

5. US Buyers Only. I don't really do the International Shipping ordeal, since for me, it's not worth it to sell an item for $100 and then have to pay up to $50-$60 in shipping for it, since then I'm not able to really make anything on the item.

Alright then, so up for sale, I have the Power of The Primes Leader Class Rodimus Prime and Rodimus Unicronus. Both figures are in excellent condition, only transformed a couple of times and then displayed. The price is $40 shipped per figure, or $75.00 shipped for both of them!

I also do have a second Rodimus Prime who is in great shape as well, not pictured though. Same price on him. So, if you're interested, make sure to use that PM Button and tell me so! My new buying rules are listed above, and in bold text so make sure that you read them before contacting me! Thanks and have a blessed day! :) 

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  2. Galaximus Prime

Galaximus Prime Humans are so plicomcated

UPDATE: Both figures have been sold to DMCPRIME99 for $70.00 shipped.