Power Core Combiners

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Blitzwing21, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Blitzwing21

Blitzwing21 Well-Known Member

I am looking forward to the release of these figures as I think my 6 year old son will have an absolute ball with them! I did have a couple of questions concerning the release dates and general info about the figures that I was hoping to get some feedback on:

1. IF the release dates for the first couple of waves (May, June, August) are correct, then should we not have seen A) Huffer video review from one of the internet previewers? He is wave 1 afterall! B) Robot mode photos of the Wave 2 5 packs? C) Video reviews of Wave 2 figures as with A) and D) in package photos of all of waves 1-2. When do you think we will get to see these?

2. Any ideas or speculation as to what the third wave of 2 and 5 packs will be?

My concern is that given the lack of info on the figures, the release dates posted earlier may not be correct and they are in fact fall releases....

Have a good one!

2. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    well what do you expect? a lot of times hasbro never release any official photos or real dates of releases. look how many times first sightings get front paged and it came out of nowhere.

just because a said date is approaching doesn't also mean there should be a review. maybe no one has been able to get ahold of them yet.

just be patient. there are reviews though of pretty much all wave 1 in the feedback thread. videos and photos.

3. Edgewise

Edgewise updated homage

News Credits:
    Botcon and SDCC are coming up. Hasbro likes to save some 'new' stuff to show off at each of those.

4. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    The last couple years, Transformers have had big releases around the end of May. In '08 it was animated and in '09 it was ROTF. So I'm betting for release on PCC around the end of May.

5. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    Double Post.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  6. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    Triple Post? I win?

7. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
    I think my inner six year old is gonna love these upcoming figures.

8. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    Indeed you do! *hands energon goodie and a book on how to use the Universal greeting over*

im looking forward to the PCC line!