Power Core Combiners Salvage, Undertow Bios

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Sol Fury, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Some Power Core Combiners Wave 5 Bios as well!

HASBRO - TRANSFORMERS POWER CORE COMBINERS SALVAGE with BOMB-BURST

SALVAGE has gone through a lot since the AllSpark first brought him to life. A few rounds of upgrades brought his vehicle mode into the modern era, and the Power Core process powered him up to unheard-of levels. He’d still rather be back at the junkyard, but if the DECEPTICONS want a fight, he’s ready to give them one.

HASBRO - TRANSFORMERS POWER CORE COMBINERS UNDERTOW with WATERLOG

UNDERTOW was stupid and mean even before the Power Core process turned him into a Combiner. He hates folks who think they’re smart, and now he has more than enough power to smash those guys to pieces.

2. rhinox1701

rhinox1701 #1 TransFan

Ebay:
    cool.. want 'em!

Undertow that is... Seasprays arch nemesis..lol. U can keep Salvage...

3. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

Didn't really care much for Undertow to begin with. Now I really don't like him. lol...Guy's a jerk.

4. Blot

Blot Terrorcon

Definitely want the boat--I wonder what his power-up torso mode looks like. His minicon looks sweet.

I passed on Mudslinger, but I might pick Salvage up if they fixed the leg breakage issue. Plus, I'm liking the Chainclaw mold in red.

5. StInG286

StInG286 Well-Known Member

Oh so the leg breakage is a common thing on mudslinger than? Well that is a little more reassuring as my one broke when I was trying to change him into vehicle mode it snapped at the swivel thigh joint was none to pleased at least the drones work fine.

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Yeah that gray plastic is hellishly fragile - I fixed mine in the end by dismantling the section and gluing the broken parts, then using one of those clear rubber bands to hold the parts together. The screw uses too much torque - snaps the thing right back off again.

I actually like Salvage's colours and Mini-con. I'd get him, except for the fact that he's also got the same plastic by the looks of things. If it were black, I'd probably bite since black plastic is allegedly stronger.