Power Core Combiners in G1 Continuity

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Soundout, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Soundout

Soundout Lost in G1

News Credits:
    I have devised a way for PCC to be in G1 continuity

After Transformers: The Headmasters, all of the dead Autobots are revived by the Junkions and Wheeljack develops the Power Core technology. The Autobots find Vector Sigma and use it to create new Autobots that have the technology. Some are given drones to command and others are given Targetmasters developed also by Wheeljack. The Decepticons break in and Galvatron with a clone of himself as Megatron steal some of the protoforms with the technology and then the Third great Cybertronian war begins.

It may be the fact that I like the G1 characters and the Classics line and wanted these to fill out the collection. Discuss this as you wish.

2. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's what I love about the vague PCC fiction. You can out them where you want them. G1, Movie, RID... I personally have them as part of AEC, since that seems the best fit based on the gimmicks.

3. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    What is Primus Spark Chamber? Why don't they just go to Vector Sigma.

4. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    How are they revived? Wheeljack was pretty mangled in the scene he was shown. That is a brilliant idea, however, I agree with Murasame, they should just go to Vector Sigma.

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    ^This. Also Technically Energon Prime is the grand-daddy of the PCC line.

6. Soundout

Soundout Lost in G1

News Credits:
    You guys are right, I've now changed the first post

7. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I don't think you can't put them in the G1 Continuity because of Wheeljack himself die,and I'm just that think they are a new continuity.

8. Soundout

Soundout Lost in G1

News Credits:
    It would be interesting if there was a Transformers continuity started that had no previously seen Transformers in it...

9. TFcollecterguy

TFcollecterguy Well-Known Member

Hmm very interesting concept. I think this works especially well because, well, look at bombshocks bio. He was a combaticon!

10. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    I have a few ideas too.
    The Autobots rediscover PCC technology form a lost Cybertronian artifact on Earth, and upgrade some Autobots.

The Decepticons steal the data on the new bodies and upgrade some Decepticons, cloning the same bodies as the Autobots.

The Decepticons begin mining the remains of Unicron for stored Energy and discover Unicrons cells can Transform. The Decepticons seize the opportunity and reprogram Unicrons own cells into serving the Decepticons as Minicon soldiers, and workers.

Soon after Minicons give the Decepticons a advantage, the Autobot raid the Decepticon stronghold on Unicrons remains, they capture and reprogram some Minicons into Autobots, evening the odds against the Decepticons.

11. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime End of Days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My own thought is that the PCC come from an alternate universe where the great war never took off and optimus and megatron were nearly nonexistent(given the fact that they dont exist in the PCC line so far). With the the absence of war came a blossoming of technological development(similar to Axiom Nexus aka Transtech) however not on that scale. Given that it is a new reality, new heroes are born on both sides(as seen that there are so many new charecters) and eventually a war breaks out over....well who knows.