Power Core Combiner Wave 3 5-Packs Out

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by panzerjedi, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    May have to resort to hasbrotoyshop for these. The 5 packs are clogging stuff up sufficiently from the local retailers even with their turkey shopping month sales.

I like the redecos. So its a all black set to homage takara's destrons and their subjective black repaints. While the other set homages the defensor combiner team. plain and simple. Maybe the aerialbot limbs will work better with the mix and match. I have yet to find a way to connect aerialbot limbs that works for me, other than the radar plane. It masters the concept.
    Finally five packs will have the value of some solid commanders. Mudslinger was close, but he is a little thin in commander form.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  2. Argus

Argus Universal Dominator

These guys just hit the US? Just picked them up today in the Netherlands and they've been spotted here previously..

3. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Picked these up in canada like a month ago.

4. HellSpawn

HellSpawn And justice for all...

Also found these in the Netherlands, for crying out loud! Wave 1 hasnĀ“t been released yet. We got all of wave 2, and now the recolors.

5. BigTransFan

BigTransFan Well-Known Member

Sweet. I'm near that area and PCCs around here are still on wave 1.
    What store did you spot them at?

6. tehCal

tehCal wherever you are i am not

I saw the Protectobots in Melbourne, Australia last week. No Destrons though, which pisses me off as it's the only other combiner 5-pack I want (I got Bombshock but the others are too off-scale for me, at least Bombshock's drones are sort-of in scale with his main figure).