*pounds table* Let's do it, let's SELL SOME TOYS.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by RandomFactor, Nov 3, 2011.

1. RandomFactor

RandomFactor Rei with the Underscore

News Credits:
    Good evening gentlemen, gentlewomen, peoples of all nationalities, races, creeds, genders, sexes, species and fabrics.

I've been fighting with myself to do this for a few weeks now, but now it's time, time to take the plunge before school becomes insane and I don't have time for ANYTHING.

I have come to you to sell...toys. I have a lot of toys. I am however a poor University student and only so desire to collect MORE toys, so I will be unloading toys that I was not too satisfied with, have grown bored with or simply do not play with as much anymore. I will be adding to this list over the next few days but here's an initial list of things I don't really fiddle with anymore.

Masterpiece:
    -Starscream: US release, missiles and null-rays included, stand included, no Arkeville or at the very least I cannot find him at the moment. No box. 80$
    -Megatron: Everything except for the Kremzeek. Box included. Feet have browned because it's that stupid Megatron mold. 60$

3rd Party:
    -Fansproject Thundershred: Everything included PLUS the additional giant shuriken from the Stormbomb release. Box, card and everything. 40$
    -Fansproject Stormbomb: ALSO everything box and card. All accessories. 40$
    -Fansproject Protector w/ Rodimus and Sidearm: Everything included box and all. 110$

I can provide pictures upon request, Starscream's in pretty nice shape, the FP stuff is all immaculate. I live in Northern Ontario, Canada but shipping shouldn't be too bad.

2. MBS0110

MBS0110 Evil Autobot

Ebay:
    I would be interested in the thundershred if shipping is not to high. I live in TX 76706 is the zip code if you can check on shipping