POTP Voyager Hun-Gurr and Elita-1 at US Retail

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by dorfsquest, Feb 10, 2018.

1. C16

C16 Space Nomad

News Credits:
    Being disappointed in another member isn't self important and totally fine, but proclaiming it to everyone in the thread is. As for being off topic, I never cared about that, never even brought it up but it did start with, in your words, "unneeded response" of announcing to the thread that you're adding someone to your ignore list. Now you're the hypocrite for calling me out on something you did first. Fail at situational awareness indeed.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Revan1307

Revan1307 Well-Known Member

:banghead:  that's all I got to say

3. Edwardmus Prime

Edwardmus Prime Righteous Protector of Ed-Land

So, you are fine with baiting and off topic posting so long as you get your jabs in. There's no reasoning with you, then. There I go, overestimating the decency of man.

• Like Like x 1
  4. C16

C16 Space Nomad

News Credits:
    Again, I never said anything about being for or against off topic posting. It's completely irrelevant to my point. I only mentioned it because you keep bringing it up as some sort of imagined stance you believe I've taken. Stop projecting that onto me. Only thing I'm interested in with this particular conversation is self important people announcing adding people to their ignore list.

You're not important. This isn't a blog. Nobody cares.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  5. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    IF what you are saying is that they are two totally different toys, and not physically the same mold, then I'm agreeing with you.

Do you own any of the Deluxe Seekers? Go look at the Coneheads, for instance, vs. the standard Seeker loadout. The nosecone and wings were changed for the Conehead molds, and Ramjet got totally different missiles. EVERYTHING else is identical. THAT is a remold/retool. It's essentially a change to the figure where new parts are designed to replace certain parts. Also, look at G1 Hubcap, where the Cliffjumper mold was modified to shorten the spoiler. If you look at Bumblebee vs. Cliffjumper/Hubcap, NONE of the parts are shared, except possibly the tires. Bumblebee and Cliffjumper have shared engineering. G2 Smokescreen and Energon Starscream have shared engineering. CW Deadend and TR Chromedome have shared engineering. Silverbolt and Hun-Grrr have shared engineering. Cyclonus and Scattershot are remolds of the Silverbolt mold. It really isn't that hard to understand.

In the fandom, yes. In the actual production world, I don't believe so.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Edwardmus Prime

Exactly. The fact is that you go spewing out bait with no other motive other than bait.

I don't even understand why you've decided to take this up with me in particular, actually. I haven't seen you do that before anywhere and this happens all the time. At least mine was a botched attempt at suggesting to others and had more meat to it, there are people who only mention it. And, no, suggesting to others doesn't make one some narcissistic hobgoblin or there would be far more needs than there really are. I am pretty sure every single poster I have seen who is active has done it. This is the first time in memory that I have done it and I think it's stupid I did do so. It's not thinking I am oh so important, stop projecting a grinning ghoul onto me. You really blow a remark many users do a variant out of proportion and don't even care to put it in context, or not to pull up some petty conflict out of some misguided crusade. If you really want to put your money where your mouth is, take this up with everybody else who has done it and see how many people will see you a fool.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  7. C16

C16 Space Nomad

News Credits:
    I have brought it up to others.

Next.

8. Edwardmus Prime

Where? If so, at least you stand by your quest. Again, it's not out of any sense of self importance. People just do it. The only one with a personality flaw is you thinking that nonchalant posting on a toy forum indicates some kind of problem, when going around baiting (just like you admitted to) is the only real trouble.

The thing about posting that "nobody cares" is that you show that you find the issue important enough to bring it up. Therefore, you care. And when you decide to post this, you are doing something that might provoke a response and therefore it can easily be seen as baiting which can lead to derailing a thread. And, yes, this is a discussion forum, so the threads are what's important and it is even in the rules. Somehow, you see yourself as the good guy when all you do is potentially disrupt the flow of the forum and possibly annoy people in the process. All you are doing is being disruptive and disrespectful to other users, shaming them for something completely casual which shows nothing about people's character and in your own words shouldn't be that big of a deal while putting more emphasis to it in the process.

Yet, I get the impression that you are going to fire back again. Because ultimately, all you care about is this crusade. Not logic.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  9. UltraMagnanimus

UltraMagnanimus Fully Articulated. NOW WITH LIGHTS AND SOUNDS!

REMOLD!

10. UltraMagnanimus

RETOOL!

11. UltraMagnanimus

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. ca12nag3

ca12nag3 Well-Known Member

Then lets call it redesign. Because I am convinced that the person that had Silverbolt on the drawing board reused it for Hun Gurrr. Now you can call it whatever you want it does not change the fact it is a heavy share in design choices. And I know why, because the Silverbolt chest design is the most solid one out there. What you guys are doing here is semantics. It does not change what 99% likely happened at the designer's desk.

13. Carlos Alexandre

Carlos Alexandre CarlãoNC

News Credits:
    Has not yet appeared a good comparative photo of Elita with Fembots Generations Deluxe Class?

14. allew

allew Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I only have this picture handy for the moment comparing Elita to herself, but I'll post comparisons of Elita with Generations Arcee, Chromia, etc. later today
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  15. Carlos Alexandre

Carlos Alexandre CarlãoNC

News Credits:
    - Thanks.

16. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    would the real elita-1, please stand up?

• Like Like x 3
  17. That Guy

That Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Here is Elita-1 and most of my fembots if that helps. IMG_20180218_230305.jpg IMG_20180218_230241.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  18. fleshling

fleshling Well-Known Member

Which Slipstream is that?

19. That Guy

That Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Custom from Prime voyager Starscream. I don't like my Seeker anyany smal than Voyager if I can help it.

20. allew

allew Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok, here's a pic of Elita with some different fembots than the ones That Guy posted, hope this helps!

femmebots.jpg

• Like Like x 15