Heavy/Scratch: POTP VOLCANICUS /w SWOOP BACKPACK

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by 2OP, Dec 27, 2017.

1. 2OP

2OP Member

Repaints & Minor Mods PotP Volcanicus Swoop backpack - Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

I think i came up with a sick way of combining 6th or 7th member to volcanicus! Im using swoop as a backpack with wings upside down. 2nd pic is of me dangling him upside down. i'm not sure if this fan mode with be able to incorporate slash, i don't have one to try. and you cant use the hands as oblique fillers.

i used 2 big als air valve parts for this thats it. it is not the best part. i just had some laying around. if you can find a double 5mm peg that fits into swoops hand and grimlocks ribs this should work.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2018
  2. 2OP

2OP Member

Updated with alternate look. This way i was able to bring the wings higher and more like (toyworld/gcreations) but at a cost of a looser connection. it's very loose i might add. if you're gonna just just display it will hold but the original fan mode above is super solid compared to this one. another plus side is you can still attach the hand fillers. overall i think despite the looser connection i very much like the look of this one better. the wings are just too small/short and with the original fan mode you can barely see it.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  3. dragonflye18

dragonflye18 Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    nice idea

4. asphalt

asphalt King of the road

Ebay:
    I have been trying to render a backpack similar to my Slash one that would allow just such an addition. That is one of the features I really liked about the KO Dino combiner we got a few years back.

5. Stykthyn

Stykthyn Well-Known Member

IMAG1736.jpg
    Used technic bar and pegs for mine