Customs: PotP Dinobot "Beta" team ideas.

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by big hank, Oct 3, 2017.

1. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Hi gang, so l was looking at the Dinobots we will be getting in the PotP line and with the addition of Slash l got to thinking l would make a Beta team of Dinobots to go with the Alpha team.

These don't necessarily have to be combiner compatible for Volcanicus but l thought why stop at 6 Dinobots lol!

I have an idea that a "GeeWun-ified" version of Scorn could be the Beta team Commander. Paddles for sure would be in there, as would Slash of course.

I am thinking for diversity maybe a Dimetrodon and and Aklysaurus for the other teammates.

So l need some possible name ideas. For the last two. I have heard of Skoff and Skar being in G1 Dinobot lore but not sure how accurate that info is.

So:
    Skorn: Spinosaurus
    Slash: Velociraptor
    Paddles: Plesiosaur
    Dimetrodon: ?
    Anklysaurus: ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. marvel b

marvel b i'm marvel b, and i'll quote everything i like!

News Credits:
    i'm not aware of skoff, but skar was a part of the team when they were "dynobots" but was killed by grimlock during a rampage after adapting the dinobot modes.
    Skar (Dynobot) - Transformers Wiki

there's also IDW strafe, who transforms into a two headed alien thingy. she could be reformated into the anklyosaurus for your group, but i'm personally loving a headswap with TR Twinferno.

then there's grimmaster/kakuryu that's a PCC Styracosaurus. renaming him Skoff could work, too!

i wish you luck because i love the dinobots like crazy

3. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

To this day, I still use Armada Dinobot "Slapper" as my 6th G1 Dinobot. I call him "Arman Kylo" and hope to modify one into a combiner element with 4 other Maximals (BW Neo repaint of Polar Claw, FK Transmetals Cheetor and Airazor, Razorbeast, and G1 Powermaster engine Skar).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1