Posters and plates. Please buy

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Victorysabre, May 18, 2008.

1. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    I have some posters I wanna get rid of before I move next month.

[​IMG]

DW Predaking Lithograph - $15 + shipping or $25 + shipping if you want me to include the frame it's currently in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Walmart Energon Display signs "Search for Megatron" two poster set, one with Megatron, one with Optimus Prime. Both have some edge wear and some creasing, as well as push-pin holes in the corners (which is how I hung them up). Also, the Megatron poster has a decent sized tear in it, and one smaller tear. These posters are HUGE. Asking $25 + shipping for the set of two.

Botcon plates:
    $20 - 1x of the War Within Decepticon Plate. From OTFCC 2003
    $30 - 1x of the first Plate, showing Prime and Megatron. From Botcon 2000
    $20 each - 3x of the Second Plate, Unicron in the background with Rodimus, Kup, Magnus, Galvatron, Cyclonus, and Scourge in all featured. From Botcon 2001

Pics are available on request. All of them are in perfect shape and in the original boxes. Please buy. Help me lighten my moving load.

UPDATE:
    Few more things I pulled out:
    Transformers Video Games:
    $10 - Beast Wars - Playstation - Complete With Jewel Case and Instructions
    $15 - Beast Wars Transmetals - Playstation - Complete With Jewel Case and Instructions
    $50 - Beast Wars Fighting Game - Gameboy Color - Japanese exclusive, will play on US Gameboys. Complete with box, tray, cartridge case, and instructions. Includes a print out with all the codes for extra characters and mini-games.
    $20 (with Guide) - Transformers Armada - Playstation 2 - Complete with case and Instructions. Comes with Strategy Guide
    $40 - Transformers Generation 1 - Japanese Playstation 2 - Unplayed. Complete with case and instructions. I never got around to getting a Modded or Japanese PS2.

I'd love to trade for them. My needs list is in my signature, but I could also go for a Premium Movie Megatron or a Gort (the head from Headmaster Highbrow).

2. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    PM'd about DW Predaking Lithograph

3. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    Found some TF Video Games, so they're added to the list.