Postal strike in B.C?? did a post office get sucked into a parallel dimension?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wheeljaxx, Mar 30, 2008.

1. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

i have 3 seperate orders from 3 seperate vendors in 3 seperate locations in BC, all 3 have tracking info, and all 1 was next day priority shipping to Nova Scotia.

next day shipping.... 7 days LATE!!! tracking says item is in Richmond.

Ages 3 and up order, due here in NS on tuesday, shipped on the 20th.... sitting in RICHMOND for 10 days....

hair care dred wash for a friend.... was due last week... Sitting in Richmond since the 25th.

all 3 orders gave me tracking info that all 3 have been sitting dead in Richmond B.C for over a week. i recieved up to the second updates on my tracking everyday untill the items arrived in Richmond.

WTF is going on??? a postal strike in richmond, did the place burn down, i can't find out why my stuff can't seem o leave Richmond....

2. cannabisprime

cannabisprime Well-Known Member

Not sure how they're routed from BC > NS, but if they have to go thru the Mississauga sortation plant (in Ontario), they would probably be delayed due to the minor explosion there last week.

3. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

they usually do go through mississauga when they come from cross country, but tracking says they never even left Richmond

4. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    All my stuff coming from japan goes through bc and has been sitting there for 10-12 days now when before it was in and out in an afternoon

5. TTT

TTT OutOfCommissionToys.com

News Credits:
    Hmm, weird.
    Can't say I notice anything outta the ordinary...mail's always slow around here.
    Mind you, there was 2 or 3 days last week I didn't get any junk mail...that's not normal.
    The mail around here sucks in general, hopefully that's all.