Post Your Shopping Experiences.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Mechafire, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Post away! Tell of your experiences, good or bad, while shopping for Transformers figures.

My most memorable is probably when I waited outside TRU for about ahalf hour, waiting for the store to open so I could ger my hands on the Movie Figures. I also had a nice chat with another TF fan.

2. Mastergeorge

Mastergeorge I should burn my wallet.

News Credits:
    Most: Telling a person with a Laptop that they had TF:A toys at the wal-mart while in the KB toys in the mall. He fainted.

Worst: When I had found 2 2008 Concept BB's. Then some person (Scalper?) took them outta my 2 hands and ran off with them.

3. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Let's see...

Best: Finding Wave 3 Universe at Wally World during their $7.77 sale.

Worst: Eh... none yet... I've seen a lot of stupid stuff, but not been involved yet...

4. Darkscreamer785

Darkscreamer785 Waiting For The End

Eh, I have allot of experiences. I can probably remember most of the days a bought each of my TF's fairly well(I know that was worded badly).

Best: Transformers Energon Shockblast. Me, my brother, and my dad were at Toys R' us, I was looking for Shockblast. I had been looking for him for at least over three weeks with no success; I couldn't find him, but right before we were about to leave my bro spotted him on one of the higher shelves. That day I bought one of my most treasured figures.

Worst: Transformers Animated Bubblebee. Ok, I know this thing isn't the worst figure in the world, and it's not even my least favorite figure I own; however, I felt SO ridiculous walking out of K-Mart with this thing. It was just embarrassing. I mean, it looks like a toy that kids less than half my age would buy. It didn't help that my grandma made the comment that it looks like something my cousin would have, and he's 5 years old.

5. Nocturn

Nocturn Doesn't really use TFW

Best: Finding Things I never Expected to find, like TFU Unicron, and TFU Comic 2-packs, though there were others.

Worst: Walking into a TRU and seeing Movie Leader Brawl but I was broke.

6. salmonman78

salmonman78 That's MR. Magnus to you all...

Best: Being lucky enough to catch up on TF's during walmarts 7.77 sale. That and finding the first Blitzwing in my area.

Worst: back during the movie, always seeing empty shelves meant for TFs, but was a good thing cause it meant it hit it big again.