Post your own episode premise

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Worlder, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Worlder

Worlder Well-Known Member

Unless you are part of the writing team, pre-emptively consider it a filler episode. Potentially subject to being contradicted by later episodes.

Well anyway let's start.

Due to damage to a component that controls the sizes of the different modes, the Arcee, Bumblebee, and Bulkhead shift erratically between their true sizes and the more inconspicuous size of their vehicle modes.

This episode mainly serves to answer size-changing.

Your turn!:thumbs2: 

Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  2. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sounds jolly, I'll bite:

Reports come in of a pair of mysterious vehicles that are raiding energy sources. The Autobots arrive to find a tank and a jet attacking a power plant, only for them to combine into the Duocon FLYWHEELS.

This serves as an introduction of combining and multiple-mode changers, allowing for the eventual introduction of gestalt teams and triple and six changers.

3. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

I think if they did that, I for sure would stop watching the show completely. That'd be jumping the shark for me.

If I could write a premise for an episode?
    Bulkhead would have a run in with a group of his old buddies from his days as a construction bot. Unfortunately it'd be a unwelcome run in, as Bulky had a falling out with them when they joined up with the Decepticons(You see where I'm going with this.) for an experimental upgrade that allows them to combine into a bigger and more powerful robot.
    The episode could have undertones about being your own person and not giving into becoming part of a group, and that kind of BS.

4. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    This sounds fun. I think I might right one or two.

Advanced Combat
    Starscream grows tired of the Autobot's constant victory, and the Decepticons repeatedly fleeing in defeat. It's time for drastic measures! Starscream calls in a specialy trained team of mercenaries with an unusual talent; A team infamously known as the Combaticons.

-Introducing Onslaught, Brawl, Vortex, Blast Off and Swindle

5. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    The Autobots head to Hong Kong to stop the rival Decepticons Bludgeon and Banzaitron from bringing their fueding Cyberninja clans to Earth.

This episode would introduce something diffrent,a war between Decepticons.

6. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    "Return of the King and his Men"

The Autobots head to Texas for some Archaeologist have unearthly 4 Dinosaurs that are actually Autobots themselves!

That is the best way to have the Dinobots introduce.

7. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Megatron barfs

8. Worlder

Worlder Well-Known Member

Yes, yes, I know. This thread can spontaneously turn into /b/ about giant robots that turn into cars.

9. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Dude, be serious.

How's about Megatron Vomits.

10. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's... genius really. I'm surprised they didn't think of that already.

11. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Need to see Megatron Vomits now. NAO. GET ON IT DIGITALSCAPE. I'm sure your barf animation can be as great as the fire extinguisher and explosion animations.

12. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Ratchet finds himself a prime target of Soundwave when he is stranded on a remote, uncivilized island

Optimus finds himself forced into a wall when everyone is captured by Megatron.

The Autobots and Decepticons alike are hit by a plague from Silas, disabiling their weapons systems, forcing them to fight melee only.

Ratchet is the most horrified of the team when Jack and Raf are on the run from Decepticons after a Ground Bridge mishap.

Feeling that the team doesn't appreciate them, Bulkhead and Ratchet leave Team Prime without their "muscle" just as Starscream
    unleashes the titanic Devastator.

Ratchet and Optimus have a falling out when Ratchet becomes irritated of Optimus' indifference and lack of emotion towards Rafael and Jack getting injured during a battle.

Megatron and Soundwave go to find an unstable Energon source that threatens the crashed Nemesis.

Starscream meets his match as he finds that Slipstream has arrived on Earth, eager to wrest control of the Decepticons while Megatron battles the Autobots.

With Optimus, Ratchet, and Arcee captured by Megatron, Fowler leads the Autobots - including Wheeljack - to rescue their friends.

Many of my episode premises revolve around Ratchet, since I really want him to take a more active role in the series. I'd also like a mass melee battle between all members of the main cast; and I'd also like to see an episode starring Fowler, and removing Optimus, Ratchet and Arcee, the bots most likely to take command following the boss munky.

13. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Miko gets infected by some weird infection from exposure to highly concentrated Energon and the Autobots need to find a cure. Only problem is that the cure formula requires some rare chemical called Forestonite.

Seriously, I'd just do it to further develop how Energon adversely affects Human health. Considering Miko is the type who would recklessly run into problems (say, a room full of radiactive Energon), I'd figure she'd be the most likely to get the sickness. Forestonite is just homaging G2.

14. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

"A Day in the Life" - A humorous take on life aboard the Nemesis under Starscream's command, told through the perspective of one of the Eradicons who is forced to complete some menial task but is constantly interrupted by various characters and scenarios including a battle with the Autobots who manage to infiltrate the ship at one point.

15. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    "Mad Lock"
    Bumblebee and Arcee seek into the MECH's base and find out that They are lead by a Cybertron named Magnificus!

16. megatronski

megatronski PURGE THE HERETIC

News Credits:
    "Chaos"

Frustrated with knockout and breakdowns slow process repairing megatron, starscream recruits the decepticon construction team "the constructicons" (Scrapper, Scavenger,and Long Haul) to start repairing megatron. Knockout and breakdown are not happy with being ousted, so they go down to earth and kidnap bulkhead. (Breakdown knew that bulkhead worked in the same construction crew as the constructicons.) initially reluctant, but a rivalry with the constructicons makes bulkhead eventually agree to a temporary alliance with knockout and breakdown behind optimus's back. They travel to the nemisis, which is landed for repairs after a meteor shower hits it. the trio confronts the constructicons, and the constructicons merge to form devastator. they fight off devastator and the eradicons but are overwhelmed. they are then sent to the decepticon brig. starscream interrogates them and plans to execute them. but knockout has the codes to get out of the brig, so they escape, but they abandon bulkhead, who is still restrained. bulkhead sends out a distress signal to the autobots, who rush to the scene and start fighting the eradicon guards and devastator. meanwhile, knockout and breakdown head to megatrons repair chamber and find him completely repaired by the constructicons, all he needs is energon flowing through him....... End of part 1
    too lazy to type more.... ill type more later..
    i envision this a season finale.
    wow i typed the plot of a story not a premise. im stupid.

17. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Ratchet goes MIA after a bad encounter with Knockout. Wheeljack is forced to fulfill the medic/gadgetmaster's duties with the team, with varying levels of success.

Soundwave has an important message to relay to Megatron, but he lacks the required audio clips to convey the message, so he is forced at last to...mime them.
    Meanwhile, Team Prime welcomes Trailbreaker, but only to find that he is a drain on their energy reserves

18. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

"Salvage/Salvation"

A "routine" battle between the Autobots and Vehicons leaves the 'con patrol shattered and in pieces, save for one survivor, barely functional, torn practically in half by Bulkhead. As the Autobots head home for repairs and the Nemesis moves off, the Vehicon desperately uses the remains of his comrades to cobble himself together into a bi-wheeled vehicle mode unlike any Earth vehicle, with exposed forks and his head essentially mounted midbody when transformed.

Leaking energon, and hungering for vengeance, he ambushes Ratchet and Bulkhead, using improvised weapons crafted from his comrades' weaponry and holding Miko hostage to force Ratchet to stabilize him. Stronger now, he considers offing the fleshling, but a rescue team arrives and it's left up in the air whether it was them, or a sense of honour that makes him roar off.

Finding the Nemesis at its next known stopoff, he angrily busts in, confronts Starscream and tells him in no uncertain terms that things have changed. As this Vehicon is showing no signs of wanting command or even to harm Starscream, he lets him off with "Just remember who is Lord here, soldier." to which the response is a considered "Oh yeah, one last thing. I'm claiming a name too. Call me...Thrust." as he turns to several Vehicons who have started to cluster around him in apparent awe.

- Coeloptera

19. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Arcee is stolen by thugs, but Optimus orders her to stay in vehicle mode until Prowl (complete with holomatter driver) comes to rescue her.

Megatron realises the Unicron substance inside intends for him to become the new body for the spark of the first Decepticon: The Fallen.

OR

Frustrated with Knock Out's progress, Soundwave calls Shockwave to repair Megatron. He succeeds, but plants a mind control chip in him to take control of the Decepticons.

Fowler discovers several high-ranking military officials have been replaced by facsimiles. But when they fire on the Nemesis, Team Prime is at a loss as to who created the clones.

Paleontologists discover Grimlock's body, and he finds and requests Team Prime's aid in recovering his comrades.

Wheeljack brings back Ironhide and Jazz, who bring news of an Expansion.

Inferno, Grapple, Red Alert and Beachcomber come to Earth to inform Optimus they have become neutral and simply want to work for humans.

And that's about it from me really, I know some of the latter two may be impossible for budgetary reasons. Regardless, I'd still like to see Dinobots, Pretenders and Jhiaxus done justice.

20. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Genius.

Anyway I'll try now.

Times have grown despirate for the Decepticons, Starscream is now forced to enlist a group of Bounty Hunters.