Post your funny school stories!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bme™, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bme™

bme™ Well-Known Member

I'm sure many of you all have some interesting stories to share about your school days. I'll start first!

Picture this, it's 1995. I'm in my 5th year of elementary school. The bell just rang for first period to start. Two kids from my class get up and are sent to the main office to help with anouncments. Now, keep in mind my teacher, who's name is Mrs. Fitch, wasn't the most popular teacher around, considering she was overly strict and a real jerk. Yeah, we've all had that kind of teacher, but this is my story so I don't care about you!

Anyway, on the loud speaker in our room, the normal stuff like the pledge of allegiance is heard. Then eventually, up to bat is my friend, Richard Bueno. Now, this wasn't a good thing because 1) Richard didn't like Mrs. Fitch, and 2) he was the class clown. Good ol' Richard started like normal, and my teacher was enjoying her morning. That was until Richard did something noone dared to even think about doing. The kind of thing that you only read about in books or on message boards! He said words that will forever be imbedded in my soul. "This is Richard Bueno, room 315, Mrs. Bitches class." Of course, my teacher wasn't happy with that, and she stormed out of the room.

Immediatly following that, you could hear what sounded like the microphone being wrestled away from Richard, then next you heard a cough, followed by these words, from the principle himself. "Um... we're having some slight problems. We'll be... right back." *click*

The End

2. wavelength

wavelength Well-Known Member

:lol :

i was in biology class a few months back. keep in mind that all subjectsare still compulsory and my option/chosen subjects do not start till september. i get a question wrong. my jerk of a teacher, mr tully, a man who loves cats and hates everything else, like a human bonecrusher, then starts saying where did you learn that? again again, he asked me the same question over and over again, about where i got the answer. am i supposed to remember that in 2002, in september, on the 27th, on bbc2 at 9:00pm i watched camels and other animals in the desert?

3. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

Anyone who went to college I'm sure has a million of these. Can't wait to hear some good ones.

4. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

1994. My senior year in High-school.
    Towards the end of the year, me and my friend find in the school yard a Tampon that was new in its wrapper. So yours truly came with the brilliant idea to soak in red color and toss it into the school's cafeteria. And so we did.

The next thing we hear was a scream. Aperantly my friend tossed it too hard and it landed in one girl's food tray. After the scream came a horrific sound of vomiting.
    The principle was trying to find out who did it, but we never got caught. :D 

5. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Elementary school in 1995? I just started to feel REALLY old:( 

6. Wreckgar

okay, after senior year high school and before we all went to colleges. We went to get a friend of ours from work to see a movie and play some football. Well he had to work a few extra hours. Well this screwed our plans so we hung around his work (office depot) a bit. We pushed each other around on rolling chairs as he tried making sales and played with everything and anything. After we got bored, we went across the street to the grocery store. We ended up leaving with a pack of post it notes and 2 rolls of celephane. His nickname was "Beast" and the car we called the "Shaggin' Waggin" (a 1986 Chevy Celebrity wagon) So we covered the windows in post it notes clearly labeling the front and back "Beast" and the sides "Shaggin Waggin" Then we proceeded to wrap his car in celephane. We actually wrapped the entire car. people walked by and laughed, also said "Way to go" which was the best part. Not a person did anything negative.

Then we left to go to the movie.

We later found out the rest. We had a little extra celephane and tied one end to the front bumper and one end to the back. Well one side didn't hold and this 20 ft strand apparently went straight up because of the wind. While on shift, people he worked with were coming in and laughing saying how cool his car was. Didn't actually say why though. Then his parents called and wanted to switch cars. So his parents came to give him their car and take the wagon only to find it wrapped.

Needless to say, he was pissed but we all got a huge laugh out of it.

I miss those days.

7. Phorpus

Phorpus RHco.

I'm about to graduate from High School in a week so all I have is:

-My friend and I were talking and he got a little pissed and held up his umbrella at me and said, "This is my shield against stupidity!" and it opened and hit him in the face.

-A kid started running around the school for no reason with two of his friends, then slowly other people ran with them to see what was going on or if there was a fight or a fire or something, and after five minutes there was this stampede of kids going "What's going on?" "There's a fight!" "There's a fire!" "I dunno'!" and in 6th period a guidance counselor said over the speaker phone, "Today some kids started running at lunch and other kids ran with them. Nobody was hurt."

-My Econ teacher said he was into heavy metal and a girl at the front said, "Yeah, really heavy" and he stared into her soul before she scrambled with, "...metal! Heavy metal!"

I think I'll see better material in College.

8. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

There was a kid in sixth grade who liked to fart alot in class,really nasty too.
    One day some other students spiked fartboy's milkbottle{he was a moma's boy too} with alot,and I mean alot of laxitives.
    Well lunch comes and goes and fartboy walks into class getting ready to let one rip.

For those who have watched the alien movies where there's somthing shooting out fo the chest,well think lower and from the rear.
    Girls were screaming,guys were laughing,and the teacher looked at the mess and puked.

Never saw him again after that.

9. Wreckgar

This sounds like something out of a George Carlin skit

10. incinerator1016

incinerator1016 Banned

lol nice ones im about to become a senior in hs

1.well im sorta a hippie i have long hair and thats about al the hip[pie i am. now i go to a bad school i mean bad. ppl do drugs in the bathroom and the dugouts and i caught a dude snorting coke off a bar in the handicap stall. anyway im passing the ass. principal to go to the bathroom now remember i have long hair so he automatically thinks im going to smoke. so i walk in and start pissing and he walks in and goes are you smoking in hear and i go no im holding my dick would you like to come watch. he never bothered me again

second this kid perry who a sophomore gets picked on and teased and just bullied and i hate that crap. now im not the biggest guy in the world but i go up to the 6 3 guy pushing around and i go dude shut the f up he goes no you shut up i say you cracked out stoner leave him alone or ill beat you @$$. he walked off that was last tuesday now hes been being realy nice to the guy and noones been picking on him anymore i guess i win.

3. short but sweet my friend got caught banging his gf in the bathroom. he is no longer allowed to stay after school lol

4. im standing in line for lunch and this beautiful latino chick walks in front of me. i start talking to her and im hitting on her for about 20 minutes b4 she says she has to sub english next period lol she was a substitue lol.

11. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I may have shared this story before, but...
    Computer Science, 12th grade, 1992. We had a sub who knew nothing about computers, and seemed genuinely afraid to go near the machines. My friend Shawn and I wrote a quick program that would do nothing for 3 minutes, and then start making the most annoying alarm sound ever. We saved the program to disk, and nstalled it on the entire row of 16 computers, waiting to be run. As we were elaving class, we made sure the monitors were off, and hit the 'Enter' button to start the program on each machine. Then we left for our next class. From what we heard, the sub started crying, and nearly had a breakdown. I'm surprised all we got was a detention, and one of those looks from the regular teacher that said, 'Clever, but don't do it again.'

-Tony!

12. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Picture it... Computer science class... 3 weeks ago... A guy makes a pretty damn good Super Mario Bros. game (looked like a prototype for the real deal)... The teacher plays it and finds the Easter Egg... Shuts down computer when you die... I loled.

13. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

In HS there was a girl who had the same computer I did, but earlier in day. Every day she'd screw around with the settings, despite the fact that it made it hard as heck to see when I got it. I was learning programming, but she was just learning the basics. Anyhow, she started leaving stupid notes to me cause she thought it was funny when I asked her to stop doing that, or to restore the settings before she left class. She would always use notepad to do this.

Well, one day I got tired of it and made a real basic notepad-like program. I removed the original from the task bar (Windows 95) and put mine in it's place, named as notepad and with the correct icon. It worked exactly as a real notepad, except only the File options worked (she never used the others, so eh, why bother). That, and the fact that using the save option made a message pop up that said "Are you sure you wish to format drive: c?" Either Yes or No would then make it do a pseudo-announcement that it was now reformating drive C, and that all data would be lost.

Apparently she flipped out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.