Post Orion Pax 3-parter Idea

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by LightningBlade3, Aug 18, 2012.

1. LightningBlade3

LightningBlade3 Destined to be a Prime

News Credits:
    What I think would've been kinda interesting and would've given Optimus more character development is that, after he gets his memory back after the Orion Pax 3-parter, he remembers everyone and all past events, except what it takes to be a Prime. While he knows everyone and has all his skills, he's re-trying to learn leadership. And this would take place, at least through some of Season 2 (done right) but not resolved too soon. Like said above, this would give Optimus more character development and definitely make him more interesting (if done right)

Thoughts, edits, constructive criticism?

2. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    My idea would of been that he would not remember Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, or Wheeljack. Optimus never returns, Orion has to build relationships with bots he don't know, but they remember him as Optimus Prime. Having to become a better fighter without the Matrix and having to relearn what it means to become a Prime once more.

I would of had that taking place in all of season two and until to almost the end of season three. During that time, Ratchet would of been the leader of Team Prime.

3. Honorbound

Honorbound The Reclusive Semi-Lurker

I'd have just had the scraplets' chewing on Vector Sigma fragment the data, meaning he only gets some of his memories back - his fighting skills, naturally, a few technical skills he learned since then, and perhaps memories of his fallen friends, but that's it - he doesn't have any Wisdom of the PrimesTM to fall back on, and he has no memories of the current Autobots or Earth. On top of that, he would remember aiding Megatron as Orion, filling himself with tremendous guilt over the subject.

The Season Two arc could have been him rebuilding relationships with the other Autobots, as well as reviewing records of his previous leadership style and going - "Is that how I've been conducting the war?" He could grow more ruthless as he learns from his past mistakes.

4. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

I wanted Orion Pax to be permanent and have Orion relearn how to be the leader. He'd stay a Decepticon until the mid season two parter where he finally decides to change sides. He then tries to reject his duties because he thinks it must have been his fault Cybertron died. By the end of season two, he'll finally decide to take back the role of leader and goes back to being Optimus Prime but only in title with his memories gone forever. Throughout the rest of the series, Optimus relearns leadership.

5. gregles

gregles quintesson

I wanted megatron to fill orion's mind with even more miss-information and turn optimus's strong sense of right and wrong on its head and turn him into a misguided potentially evil villain who the autobots would have to fight and maybe even slay, and a new autobot would have to rise from there ranks to light there darkest hour and become the new prime. this story turn and the and the new primes character progression would explain the relevance of the shows title. I wasn't too unhappy with what actually happened though

6. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

I was expecting something like this, and the introduction of Ultra Magnus this way some where along the tenth episode into the season

7. UltraPrimus56

UltraPrimus56 In the ruins of paradise

^ Think Prime relearning what it means to be one, would have the title of the show finally make sense. Transformers: Prime? What sense does that make?

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    *sniff* that would have been beautiful. :cry 

9. Leonis Prime

Leonis Prime Ai-Megumi's Man

That would have been good, but as we have seen Ratchet is not very leader like. More likley we should have seen Arcee and Jack lead team prime. Remember Optimus gave the key to vector sigma and that itslef is connected to the matrix and Primus, making Jack a potential Prime (he does share alot of traits that Orion had in becoming a Prime). Also Arcee can be too hot tempred to lead by herself so Jack would have been a good partner to share leadership with.

We did also see Jack lead the team in a way during Orion pax trilogy since he got the team backon track (when they started arguing) and he came up with the plan to bring Optimus back.

10. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Why not Ratchet? He is the most experienced and level headed of the Autobots.

11. Leonis Prime

Because Arcee is Optimus SIC (Second in Command) and Jack is the only character close to Optimus in personality traits and level headedness.

12. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Is that proven?
    No seriously, is her rank proven?

13. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    I'd like to think that Bulkhead is actually Prime's SIC, him being the second strongest after Optimus.

14. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

I cant really remember there were somebody who took over after Optimus became Orion Pax

15. Leonis Prime

It has been said a number of times that Arcee is second in command of team prime.

Ratchet has to much of a bad view of humans (the teens not so much)

Bulkhead has the belief that any one he considers a jerk should be left to their fate.

Bumblebee is still to young.

Arcee is the second most able warrior and when she keeps a cool head a very good leader.

These points have been proven on the show.

16. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Except that Ratchet seems to work well around June and Fowler, and no offence, but Arcee doesn't really keep her cool well.

17. Leonis Prime

Thats why she should share leadership with Jack. Hell the lad has proven time and again that he shares the same traits and level headidness that a Prime ahould have. Ratchet even commented so. I would like to see a plot start where we go into whether Jack could become the first human Prime and so bring Humanity and the cybertronians closer as Optimus would want.

18. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    But what's so bad about the leading man to be a guy with experiance who has shown to respect humans?

19. Leonis Prime

He hasnt really shown respect to humans, he still has a disdain towards them mainly. Its only the teens, Jack's mum and agent fowler (at times) who have shown him that humanity can be capable of much more.

I still vote for Arcee and Jack Prime (heres hoping)

20. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Why would a medic, the guy who fixes others, show disdain towards good life?